Just spoke to the lead tech on Verizon support and they told me they have the 10.2.1 update, obviously since the Z10 release. So I pushed him on the lack of Q10 and Z30 support.

His response:
    Q10: the OS needs to be tweaked due to hard keys integration and screen size/resolution

Z30: the OS also needs to be tweaked due to screen resolution

I pulled the BS card, explaining Sachesi and Leaks working fine and the rest of the world having the updates just fine.

He then became speechless for about 10 seconds, then told me I'm welcome to load these such leaks but it will void my warranty. He was very combative.

I said, "Sir, I'm the one with old a$$ OS and you're the angry one, mull that over for a second".

Sent with my Z10, Q10, or Z30 on Verizon from Philly
    Jimberry Storm likes this.
    02-25-14 04:34 PM
    They are like that all the time. Load the leak and be done with them. Ive been better since I did that with my LAST phone!
    geekaren likes this.
    02-25-14 04:42 PM
    They are like that all the time. Load the leak and be done with them. Ive been better since I did that with my LAST phone!
    Agree. Loaded Sachesi on my Z30 and love it! Unfortunately, my Q10 is work issued and all OS and apps are pushed by IT. We lack total control over our work phones. So typically when VZW releases the agency fully does there own test, further encryption, and then pushes. My Work Q10 can only call and message other phones on our specific private network in case something happened and the network was down we could still contact each other. Other than that I can't say where I work, but that's why I like to know when the actual carrier release is coming, wishful thinking I guess.

02-25-14 04:50 PM
    Just spoke to the lead tech on Verizon support and they told me they have the 10.2.1 update, obviously since the Z10 release. So I pushed him on the lack of Q10 and Z30 support.

His response:
    Q10: the OS needs to be tweaked due to hard keys integration and screen size/resolution

Z30: the OS also needs to be tweaked due to screen resolution

I pulled the BS card, explaining Sachesi and Leaks working fine and the rest of the world having the updates just fine.

He then became speechless for about 10 seconds, then told me I'm welcome to load these such leaks but it will void my warranty. He was very combative.

I said, "Sir, I'm the one with old a$$ OS and you're the angry one, mull that over for a second".

I am glad you called them on their bull ****.
    02-25-14 07:54 PM
    Agree. Loaded Sachesi on my Z30 and love it! Unfortunately, my Q10 is work issued and all OS and apps are pushed by IT. We lack total control over our work phones. So typically when VZW releases the agency fully does there own test, further encryption, and then pushes. My Work Q10 can only call and message other phones on our specific private network in case something happened and the network was down we could still contact each other. Other than that I can't say where I work, but that's why I like to know when the actual carrier release is coming, wishful thinking I guess.

Damn. That's a bad break with the work issued Q. Let's hope they get it done soon for everyone involved.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 08:24 PM
    JC should be picking up the phone for a 10 minutes call to VZ to read them the riot act ("exclusive? ") and release the official version. Now. Like when the sun rises.

Posted via CB10
    anon6040766 and BerryRipe like this.
    02-25-14 09:04 PM
    On phone now with Verizon. Lady in tech support acknowledged it was supposed to be Feb 10. Now she says it's a Verizon issue as to why it is delayed, and her higher ups say they are not privileged to that information and they do not know when it will be updated. As of 6:26am -8GMT 2-26-14

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 08:27 AM
    That's a darn shame that our provider thrust advertisement's, trade-in's, new devices and can't seem to provide a good customer experience... wishful thinking on my part.

BlackBerry Z30 / BlackBerry PlayBook 32G
    02-26-14 08:35 AM
    Vzw is so full of crap!

Posted from my awesome Z30 using CB10
    02-26-14 08:46 AM
    Just my $0.02, but if I were a betting man, I'd bank on this being the reason why VZW has not released 10.2.1 for the Q10 and Z30:

http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-w...tact-flaw-1021

The Mayor hath spoken.
    02-26-14 12:46 PM
    Yeah, android does have issues, which I'd why I came back to BlackBerry Z30 from the Note2. It seems a better method of testing phones and software needs to be done by phone makers first so carrier can speed up release process by having it tailored to carriers network before it is delivered to them.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 03:32 PM