VZW is now offering a "Connect" plan. This has basically unlimited data in addition to unlimited text for $120/2 lines. I'm not sure how old this is but it wasn't around when I bought my Storm this winter so I have a few questions.

1) IF I upgraded to this plan, could I cancel my current data plan? Or in other words, merge that in, so I would pay $120/2 lines instead of $100 + 30 + 30 (2 data plans)???

2) What if I want to add a regular line to the connect plan? Right now to put people under the Connect plan is $20/month extra, but is it possible to have 2 lines for $120/connect and then add $10/line but only basic voice for those?
    05-11-09 03:46 PM
    VZW is now offering a "Connect" plan. This has basically unlimited data in addition to unlimited text for $120/2 lines. I'm not sure how old this is but it wasn't around when I bought my Storm this winter so I have a few questions.

1) IF I upgraded to this plan, could I cancel my current data plan? Or in other words, merge that in, so I would pay $120/2 lines instead of $100 + 30 + 30 (2 data plans)???

2) What if I want to add a regular line to the connect plan? Right now to put people under the Connect plan is $20/month extra, but is it possible to have 2 lines for $120/connect and then add $10/line but only basic voice for those?

my god this is not good for blackberries, you can pay the 120 but you will be paying 30+30 ontop of it anyhow. if you read a lil further than ohh its cheaper you will see that it says not for blackberry or PDA smartphones
    05-11-09 03:53 PM
    my god this is not good for blackberries, you can pay the 120 but you will be paying 30+30 ontop of it anyhow. if you read a lil further than ohh its cheaper you will see that it says not for blackberry or PDA smartphones
    Oh really? That sucks

I guess more and more people want to get unlimited data for their ENV2's? Lame
    05-11-09 03:57 PM
    That plan is best for people who have html browers phones like versas, dares or voyagers. There are others but I dont care for them. The basic line for 10 bucks you were talking about also get unl messaging.
    05-11-09 04:00 PM
    Dumb phone plans are diff than smartphone plans. Think of the phones that have web browsing, email, and things, but don't allow attachments or open software installations: Voyager, LG flips, and others to go with msherro's examples.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 06:15 PM
    Oh really? That sucks

I guess more and more people want to get unlimited data for their ENV2's? Lame
    I would love to get unlimited data on my enV2. With the new Nationwide plan, it costs me to use the internet where as before with the old Americas Choice plan, it just used my minutes, which was fine since I never even used half of them. Now I am on a 1400 minute plan (to take advantage of the 10 friends and family) and we ported our landline number to our family plan. I am lucky if we use 300 minutes over 5 phones.... I sure wish I could just use those extra minutes for internet....
    05-12-09 09:21 AM
    BlackBerries can only go on Basic or Select plans. Connect/Premium are for dumbphones. BlackBerries can also go on the Nationwide Email & Web plans which is essentially a Select plan with BB data bundled in at no discount but with a different name.
    05-12-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD