I'm going to be receiving a new storm today because my old one would no longer recognize the media card. Seeing as I've had more than 2 replacements, I can opt to get a brand new storm instead of a refurbished/pre-owned one. Would it be worth getting a new one even though it would reset my contract (it would be reset to two years while I currently have like 16 months left anyway). What would you guys do? Thanks.
    11-02-09 09:44 AM
    Take the refurb yo. I would much rather go through several refurbs than have to wait longer to get another phone...
    That you will eventually have to replace with refurbs
    11-02-09 09:50 AM
    Don't get a new one. You will have the same problems with the BB. They all have the defective software. BB sucks for still not solving their software bugs. And this 5.0 has too many glitches on it's own.
    11-02-09 11:17 PM
    Take the refurb yo. I would much rather go through several refurbs than have to wait longer to get another phone...
    That you will eventually have to replace with refurbs
    Agree.
    11-03-09 01:01 AM
    Maybe I don't use the BB enough, but I don't know what kind of software bugs there are. What problems do you guys have?
    11-03-09 02:00 PM
    The refurbs are basically new devices. My refurb tour works better than my new tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD