Anyone else having issues with recieving phone calls??? I keep getting voicemails without the phone ringing. I have been in a great service area all times this has happened... Is it VZW or my tour? Never had this problem with the Curve or Storm... But I have had my tour since release and it is just now happening... Anyone else experiencing this?
    09-10-09 06:07 PM
    Yes both the wife and and I are getting this.
    09-10-09 06:15 PM
    Don't delete any messages - the problem will eventually go away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 06:49 PM
    Deleted all messages from the wife and the problem did go away. Kinda

Last edited by lastraid; 09-10-09 at 09:52 PM.
    09-10-09 07:01 PM
    Don't delete any messages - the problem will eventually go away.

yeah.....for about 2 seconds i was like .... how the H*** will that fix it? lol good one
    09-10-09 09:50 PM
    It may just be that if you are doing certain things it will straight to voicemail... I tried calling my cell from the house phone and it went straight to vm while I was playing with my berrybuzz...
    09-11-09 12:57 AM
    I have the same problem ever since vzw took over alltel. They keep telling me its because of the switch and it will stop once the change over is complete. I think that's bull but whatever.

My son called me at 9:25 this morning, the phone didn't ring and I didn't get a missed call message until 10:27! People are starting to think I'm ignoring them.

09-11-09 12:12 PM
    I have the same problem ever since vzw took over alltel. They keep telling me its because of the switch and it will stop once the change over is complete. I think that's bull but whatever.

My son called me at 9:25 this morning, the phone didn't ring and I didn't get a missed call message until 10:27! People are starting to think I'm ignoring them.

Yeah I switched from Altell too... could be it...
    09-12-09 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD