02-15-11 11:13 AM
174 123 ...
tools
    The new plans are pretty solid and closer to the competition in terms of price and included features.

$69.99 = 450 anytime, unlimited text and data, free F&F
    $139.99 = 1400 shared minutes (2 lines included - $19.99 for add.), unlimited text and data, free F&F
    pkcable and SK1 like this.
    11-06-10 05:38 PM
    Yeah, I wish I had gotten the email for that plan. It would save me a few bucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 08:34 PM
    The new plans are pretty solid and closer to the competition in terms of price and included features.

$69.99 = 450 anytime, unlimited text and data, free F&F
    $139.99 = 1400 shared minutes (2 lines included - $19.99 for add.), unlimited text and data, free F&F
    Seems Verizon is playing their customers for suckers again. It is only good for Verizon mobile to mobile . Does not seem like a good deal to me, I'm just sayin'.......................
    11-06-10 11:58 PM
    I have that plan but I pay $90 before tax... Wish I had the email.

11-07-10 12:59 AM
    Wait, so 450 minutes, 5 Friends and Family, Internet (Android and BlackBerry devices or just the cheaper plan?). I assume this would of been the data plan with a limited data capacity. Still, I wish i got the e-mail so I could consider it
    11-07-10 05:11 AM
    Seems Verizon is playing their customers for suckers again. It is only good for Verizon mobile to mobile . Does not seem like a good deal to me, I'm just sayin'.......................
    Of course it still can't compete with Sprint but it's at least a little closer.

Eclipse, please read post #1. The data plan is unlimited.
    11-07-10 10:12 AM
    Of course it still can't compete with Sprint but it's at least a little closer.

Eclipse, please read post #1. The data plan is unlimited.
    Compete with Sprint? HAHAHAHA
    11-07-10 10:37 AM
    Compete with Sprint? HAHAHAHA
    Pay more for less. As the adage goes, "there is one born every day". It's the old carnival shell game.
    11-07-10 10:46 AM
    Pay more for less. As the adage goes, "there is one born every day". It's the old carnival shell game.
    Oh I understand they charge less. But Vzw doesn't need to compete with the No. 3 carrier. If Vzw does lower there plans, then Sprint would lose the only upper hand they have.

Sprint Q3 2010 results announced, 644,000 new subs added

Verizon adds 997,000 subs in Q3, now up to 93.2 million customers

Another old adage applies, " Engage Brain before Gob ".
    11-07-10 11:11 AM
    Anyone try calling CS to switch to this plan yet?
    11-07-10 12:03 PM
    Anyone try calling CS to switch to this plan yet?
    I don't think you can get the plan unless they emailed you with the promo code.

11-07-10 12:11 PM
    11-07-10 12:23 PM
    So, I was reading the email (thanks Motorcycle Mama for posting) but it requires a 1 year committment? What if I'm already under contract? I tried calling today (Sunday) but telesales is closed

11-07-10 12:35 PM
    thanks Motorcycle Mama, I'll try calling during the week, I plan to stay with VZW anyway (nothing else works here) so I'll take that to save myself money

@ mark- I think it's a 1 yr extension, I could be wrong
    11-07-10 12:36 PM
    Keep in mind the promotion has to be applicable to your account. You can't just request it, it has to be offered to you.
    11-07-10 12:50 PM
    i am pretty sure a couple people called yesterday and DID NOT get the email and they just mentioned it to the CSR and got it set up.

Also its an extension from what i have read So for example if your contract ends 4/15/2011 and you sign up its now 4/15/2012. So it wont effect your new every 2 or 1 year upgrades either
    11-07-10 12:58 PM
    Here's some additional discussion.

VZW $69.99 450 Unlimited text and data?
    11-07-10 12:58 PM
    Here's some additional discussion.

VZW $69.99 450 Unlimited text and data?
    I read this in that forum.

I got it applied to my line that has a 22% voice and 20% data discount. The rep added friends and family and said i would see a $20 credit each month. He said I should be paying only $56 a month now. EXCELLENT deal!
    How in the world does one get Friends and Family added to this? I'd love to take advantage of this because I spend $100 with my corporate discount at the moment. I use about 40 anytime minutes a month because I have friends and family. I wish I could get F&F on this plan. I need to try.
    11-07-10 01:29 PM
    I read this in that forum.

How in the world does one get Friends and Family added to this? I'd love to take advantage of this because I spend $100 with my corporate discount at the moment. I use about 40 anytime minutes a month because I have friends and family. I wish I could get F&F on this plan. I need to try.
    Seriously? Try reading post #1. Ugh.
    11-07-10 01:40 PM
    Seriously? Try reading post #1. Ugh.
    Um, the post isn't right. The PICTURES from the e-mail say on QUALIFYING PLANS. Only ONE person has mentioned receiving FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

HOW ABOUT YOU READ. Notice that it's not CLEARLY stated? It says you can ADD it on eligible plans. But it's not in the main features. So excuse me for NOT taking the first post as the ALL true explanation.

https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/we...HNFiHJILssDgLm
    11-07-10 01:51 PM
    In the link I posted, it says this, "Plus, you can add Friends and Family to eligible plans at no additional cost and get unlimited calling to the numbers you call most in the U.S. on any network, even landlines."
    11-07-10 01:53 PM
    In the link I posted, it says this, "Plus, you can add Friends and Family to eligible plans at no additional cost and get unlimited calling to the numbers you call most in the U.S. on any network, even landlines."
    Yes, but it appears only one person so far has stated that he received Friends and Family. Maybe it's just me but it's not clear that the 450 Minute Plan gets it because it's not listed in the main category. My friend whom received the offer (different state) was told by VZW that F&F isn't offered on the 450 promo. So what's the truth?
    11-07-10 01:55 PM
    Good to see that one other person has in IQ over 80. English should be a requirement for acceptance to the forums here.
    11-07-10 01:58 PM
    Good to see that one other person has in IQ over 80. English should be a requirement for acceptance to the forums here.
    You're obviously not understanding why I asked this question. My friend was told that he would not be able to add Friends and Family to this plan. The main features of this plan are 450 Minutes, Unlimited Talk and Text, Unlimited Web. The only mention of Friends and Family is in the print under the features and it states on eligible plans. Had this of been eligible on the plan, no one would be turned down with Friends and Family and it should of been mentioned under the Talk and Text area.
    11-07-10 02:02 PM
    11-07-10 02:04 PM
174 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD