07-03-10 10:56 PM
26 12
tools
    What new phones (makes/models) are we looking to get on big red this summer? And please do not list I-phone as a response!
    04-14-10 08:46 AM
    Iphone - sorry, couldn't resist . . .you knew someone had to do it . . .
    04-14-10 09:32 AM
    what? are you serious? the iPhone is coming to Verizon?

Just kidding
    04-14-10 09:36 AM
    Bold 9650 and...............iphone hahahah
    04-14-10 09:45 AM
    Heard rumors of a couple new microsoft phones coming out.
    04-14-10 09:46 AM
    Nobody knows for sure yet.
    04-14-10 09:46 AM
    Iphone is not coming to Verizon til the end of the year and you gotta be in a LTE area

Incredible, is coming, , Samsung Galaxy, Bold 2, might get the pearl but not much interest has been shown for it... Storm 3, Berry Slider, Nexus One, Droid 2, 2 new Netbooks,
    04-14-10 02:06 PM
    NOT the iPhone LMAO
    04-14-10 02:25 PM
    Not what I heard. I heard from my cousins best friend who's aunts stepson works for Verizon that they are definitely getting it, and it will be CDMA ao you will not have to be in a lte area.
    04-14-10 04:09 PM
    Either way, the iPhone would def. be on my radar if it came to Vzw.
    04-14-10 04:20 PM
    Either way, the iPhone would def. be on my radar if it came to Vzw.
    I think it's coming later this year. And if it does, bye bye 3GS and AT&T and hello Verizon iPhone
    04-14-10 04:26 PM
    And LOL on "...have to be in an LTE area.". Any LTE device will also run on EV DO network as a back up. Expect a 3G iPhone on VZW in the Summer, which is traditionally when they release iPones. Think around when the 4.0 os goes out. LTE will probably come summer of 2011.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 05:12 PM
    iphones coming to verizon??????????????????????
    04-14-10 05:27 PM
    Probably not rgray, don't get your hopes up.
    04-14-10 05:49 PM
    Probably not rgray, don't get your hopes up.
    Actually, there have been numerous articles about it, even one in the New York Times.
    Anything could happen, I have my hopes up and so do many Verizon customers.
    04-14-10 06:20 PM
    Don't care who you know that works at Verizon, nothing has been confirmed yet on the CDMA iPhone. I'm 50/50 on this. I'd love to have it to bring a larger customer base, on the other hand I could deal without all the extra network traffic.
    04-15-10 11:26 AM
    the phone that u got to watch for is HTC incredible can wait be release by the end of April or

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 02:44 AM
    I'm eligible to upgrade my BB device & I'm on vzw. I thought I heard via the podcast that the 9700 was coming in May. Is it? Does anyone know? That's the BB I want (no touch screen for me, thank you very much) but if it isn't slated to be available on vzw in the next few months, I'd love to know so I can recover & figure out what other BB I'd like.

Does anyone have info or suggestions?

Thanks
    04-17-10 02:56 PM
    Actually, there have been numerous articles about it, even one in the New York Times.
    Anything could happen, I have my hopes up and so do many Verizon customers.
    There's a reputable source......nah...even the Wall Street Journal made noise of the rumors, but if something were coming out this summer, we would know for sure by now. Few secrets can be kept in this regard. That's my feeling.
    04-17-10 03:38 PM
    Now you've gone & made me sad

If that's the case I'm going to have to decide between the Tour 2 & Curve 8530. I like my curve 8330 but it's slow online & I like the Tour/Bold keyboard a little better. What's a girl to do?
    04-17-10 06:41 PM
    Heard rumors of a couple new microsoft phones coming out.
    That would be the KIN 1 and KIN 2. Software by Microsoft, hardware by SHARP. The 1 will have a five megapixel camera and resembles a smaller version of the older eight thousand series Blackberrys. The 2 will have an eight megapixel camera and will have a slide out keypad much like the Samsung Rouge. Both phones center around RSS feed type use and social networking.
    04-17-10 08:07 PM
    Don't care who you know that works at Verizon, nothing has been confirmed yet on the CDMA iPhone. I'm 50/50 on this. I'd love to have it to bring a larger customer base, on the other hand I could deal without all the extra network traffic.
    And honestly, after what, three years? The iPhone is so yesterday. Get over it.
    04-17-10 08:09 PM
    So, do you know for sure that the iPhone is coming to Verizon at the end of the year? Just curious. I have a Bold right now, and I love it! But, I have major problems with the trackball. I've replaced it 3 times (since the phone isn't under warranty. Got it from ebay when my Curve busted.) I am eligible for upgrade in 3 months, but I am willing to wait, if there is a chance I could get the iPhone. I have the iPod touch and LOVE it! It is like another arm...as is my Blackberry. I want the iPhone simply so I don't have to carry around a phone and an iPod.
    06-30-10 10:57 AM
    So, do you know for sure that the iPhone is coming to Verizon at the end of the year? Just curious. I have a Bold right now, and I love it! But, I have major problems with the trackball. I've replaced it 3 times (since the phone isn't under warranty. Got it from ebay when my Curve busted.) I am eligible for upgrade in 3 months, but I am willing to wait, if there is a chance I could get the iPhone. I have the iPod touch and LOVE it! It is like another arm...as is my Blackberry. I want the iPhone simply so I don't have to carry around a phone and an iPod.
    You have a Bold with a Trackball? WTH?
    06-30-10 11:01 AM
    I think he means Tour or he got the Tour and got a warranty replacement to the Bold.
    06-30-10 12:51 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD