02-19-09 01:10 PM
26 12
tools
    What can we expect in the near future?

Anyone know? Im pretty much heartbroken they won't be carrying the pre.
    02-18-09 08:10 PM
    the pre ?
    there is rumor of a cdma bold or bold version comming out for vzw
    02-18-09 08:16 PM
    Bold is old, Im talking about new things.

and by pre, im referring to palm pre, google it, you will **** bricks.
    02-18-09 08:35 PM
    its old on att but to verizon its new
    and who knows it may not even be the bold or it can be bold like .....like i said earlier its just rumors
    02-18-09 08:38 PM
    Its palm. Need I say more?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 08:42 PM
    @ lastraid your saying the palm is the newest phone coming out for verizon ...
    i thought the question was pertaining to blackberrys on verizon
    I know no specifics on make was mentioned
    02-18-09 08:48 PM
    VZW Bold is the only thing I have seen Blackberry wise; I am not sure about the other devices. Pre is okay, but it is not for me.
    02-18-09 08:49 PM
    VZW Bold is the only thing I have seen Blackberry wise; I am not sure about the other devices. Pre is okay, but it is not for me.
    I seriously can not wait (even tho I have to) for vzw's version of the bold
    02-18-09 08:57 PM
    Carol,

Very old article 8/2007. Most of all those phones are out and even some of them might be near the end of cycle. As far as phone coming in the future the BOLD is coming, ruomors about release date vary. Other phones who knows.
    02-18-09 09:08 PM
    Those 15 phones have been release...and some have already been discontinued.

Check: Upcoming Verizon phones (Phone Arena)
    02-18-09 09:09 PM
    @ lastraid your saying the palm is the newest phone coming out for verizon ...
    i thought the question was pertaining to blackberrys on verizon
    I know no specifics on make was mentioned
    The OP mentioned the PRE. This is newst Palm device. While I have great things about the device, it is still a Palm
    02-18-09 09:10 PM
    Yup...sorry...tried to help but didn't read it thoroughly before I posted...it's deleted.
    02-18-09 09:12 PM
    The OP mentioned the PRE. This is newst Palm device. While I have great things about the device, it is still a Palm
    ok understood ....
    i'm not to much a fan of palm ... but hey ..lollol
    how bout any other word about blackberry themselves (device)
    02-18-09 09:15 PM
    ok... I just held a bold for the first time today... Let me just say, ITs a GORGEOUS DEVICE! I was sooo impressed and it was def an eye opener for me! I cant wait to see something like this for verizon
    02-18-09 09:21 PM
    yeah i just meant phones in general. I know they have samsung omnia which is pretty awesome.

However samsung omnia HD is absolutely AMAZING,
    02-19-09 12:58 AM
    is the niagara going to basically be the bold ? ? but for VZW?
    02-19-09 07:55 AM
    Yes the niagara is going to be the bold for vzw.
    02-19-09 08:33 AM
    Yes the niagara is going to be the bold for vzw.
    Technically, yes - this is the case. But, from what I've read, there are some possible form-factor changes in store for the VZW 9030 (CDMA BOLD). We'll just have to wait and see...

I read a headline the other day/week about the possibility of a new CDMA BB device with wifi. I don't recall where, though. I'll look for it again and post a link if I find it. And, of course, I got sidetracked and didn't read the entire article.... Was interesting headline giving our long-winded debate thread about wifi on cdma BB's.
    02-19-09 10:01 AM
    02-19-09 10:29 AM
    Well whatever the rumor is.. I hope its true haha its time for vzw to step up lol bold or 8900, any new bb would be nice

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 10:32 AM
    Why do you people like the bold so much? Its technology is so outdated already.

no touch screen, screens size is small (even though its high res) looks like every other BB from years ago.
    02-19-09 11:23 AM
    Why do you people like the bold so much? Its technology is so outdated already.

no touch screen, screens size is small (even though its high res) looks like every other BB from years ago.

I dont know about that! I mean, I'm sure there will be an update for us, there always is when something comes out almost a year late, but have u seen the bold in person? Doesnt look like old tech to me! I just saw it for the first time yesterday (I know, I'm late) and as I said, while I expect even more updates, I have to say that this phone is gorgeous! I was very surprised! Much more visually impressive than the storm or iphone if u ask me. And that's "WITH" the physical keyboard!

It felt like jewelry in my hands!
    02-19-09 12:11 PM
    I dont know about that! I mean, I'm sure there will be an update for us, there always is when something comes out almost a year late, but have u seen the bold in person? Doesnt look like old tech to me! I just saw it for the first time yesterday (I know, I'm late) and as I said, while I expect even more updates, I have to say that this phone is gorgeous! I was very surprised! Much more visually impressive than the storm or iphone if u ask me. And that's "WITH" the physical keyboard!

It felt like jewelry in my hands!
    I love the Bold. Great phone. The VZW version of it may have some extra bells and whistles as well.
    02-19-09 12:40 PM
    I guess 3g is a given but my only fear is that it will have GPS but no wifi or vice versa since this is the trend with VZW.

It would kill all my hopes n dreams if it didn't have all 3 like the at&t version does....
    02-19-09 01:08 PM
    Let's let them straighten out the garbage they just put out a few months ago before we let give us anything else!
    02-19-09 01:10 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD