So I was trying to see if there was a way to view usage for the other lines on my account. Emails with vzw went back and forth. They told me how to do it and emailed back that it didn't work. They confirmed I was on the most recent version (4.0.8).

Long story short, this capability exists in version 5.0.......which is only out now for the Droid. They said it should be coming out for the BB platform, but couldn't say when.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-10 11:36 AM
    Ok? Are you asking a question or just making a statement? Not sure what you are getting at. You cant view other lines on your account through your phone? Im pretty sure you cant.
    07-25-10 11:55 AM
    That's what I am saying. But what I am also saying is that they are working on a version for the BB that will, according to the tech support person I spoke to.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-10 03:50 PM
    The version for android is very detailed and you can view usage for all lines and checkupgrade eligibility.
    07-25-10 04:32 PM
    The version for android is very detailed and you can view usage for all lines and checkupgrade eligibility.
    +1

Verizon did an excellent job with the Droid version of My Verizon. I was impressed with it once I opened it up after the update.
    07-31-10 02:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD