Ok I am new to this forum but i have been following it for a few weeks. i want a new phone but dont need one. i been reading up on phones and wanted to know what you all recommending? I am not 100% sure i want one that is totally touch screen. i think i still want a qwerty keypad.

Ok i been reading a lot about the Tour2 and that is something i think i would like but who knows when it is coming out????

I just found out about the Passion but I dont know too much on it. Does anyone have a link to some specs? it is all touch screen?

My sister has the Sprint Moment and a coworker has the Sprint TouchPro2. i like both phones and that is one style that I wouldnt mind having but i am not going back to sprint. Will Verizon come out with similar phones???

I went into the store and picked up one of those "Your Guide" books and it is old. I wonder if newer phones are coming out soon??????????

Please let me know your thoughts and what phones you recommend.
    02-04-10 11:20 AM
    The Tour2 (9650) is rumored to be out sometime this month - though that definitely isn't set in stone.
    02-04-10 11:41 AM
    Verizon already offers the Touch Pro 2. A lot of stores don't have it in house though. The Nexus One (full touch android device currently on Tmobile) is supposed to be out on verizon this spring. I wouldn't hold my breath for a blackberry as it's just going to be the same as the ones currently available.
    02-04-10 12:58 PM
    Don't try to guess what's coming next. There is always something coming next and the only way to have the newest is to pay cash and waste a lot of money. Figure out what you need and what's just nice to have and then go out there and buy a phone!
    02-04-10 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD