09-29-09 03:00 PM
40 12
tools
    did you even read the op where they said they "opened a new account", ported from ATT?? or did you just assume because you know all that we are all incorrect?
    I always assume that you are all incorrect.
    A simple "the op started a new contract" would have sufficed
    09-29-09 11:25 AM
    This is why some people don't port their #'s right away. Sign up with a new carrier and then if you like the new carrier after 3 or 4 weeks, then port in your number.
    09-29-09 12:49 PM
    funny last I checked you had to sign at least a one year contract as a new customer even with your own equipment..
    You are wrong, all of your posts in this thread have been wrong. Relax.

You can activate your own equipment or even pay full retail for a phone as a new customer and do a "month to month" plan. You get a regular rate plan(its not a prepaid plan) you get a regular bill every month and you are a regular customer with no contract.

If you sign a contract with your own equipment(or return the new equip and activate your own) you are eligible for the 2yr pricing at any point in that contract because you were never given equipment at a discount.
    09-29-09 12:56 PM
    That makes a helluva lot more sense.
    09-29-09 01:07 PM
    funny last I checked you had to sign at least a one year contract as a new customer even with your own equipment..
    -----------
    You can activate your own equipment or even pay full retail for a phone as a new customer and do a "month to month" plan.
    Nope & yup. I haven't signed a contract with any carrier in years. I don't get subsidized equipment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 01:37 PM
    -----------

Nope & yup. I haven't signed a contract with any carrier in years. I don't get subsidized equipment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    after you are an existing customer sure.. but I am not going to argue with you these always turn into a flame fest so i will watch you all spread your bs some more.. god I hate this site, cant even try to be helpful anymore
    09-29-09 02:21 PM
    wow, all the credibility you ave gotten from this thread is now gone by that statement. it hasnt been that way in over a year

I checked with my ops consultant today... her job is to make sure reps know the policies completely, so if anyone knows the answer it is her. Here is how i explained the situation... "a new customer starts service and buys a phone. they get a phone from a friend and want to return their origional equipment they bought and use the old phone. Can they upgrade the phone whenever they want?" answer: "Yes, the contract would be changed to a month to month and they can upgrade whenever, just at promo pricing with a new 2 yr contract"

settled?
    09-29-09 02:25 PM
    after you are an existing customer sure.. but I am not going to argue with you these always turn into a flame fest so i will watch you all spread your bs some more.. god I hate this site, cant even try to be helpful anymore
    Hard to be helpful when your info is incorrect...
    09-29-09 02:26 PM
    Hard to be helpful when your info is incorrect...
    one wrong thing here.. and remember I dont work for them as you do.. i dont have to deal with the policies this is all from recall... but what the **** ever.. you guys only come out of your holes.. **** it aint worth my time out
    09-29-09 02:30 PM
    LOL coming from someone who used to be a store manager(so you said) i would expect you to know the policies...
    But sometimes I set people's expectations to high.
    09-29-09 02:34 PM
    mostly the way you were trying to correct me.... very sarcastically and rudely... but yes, you were wrong. quite wrong.
    09-29-09 02:44 PM
    god I hate this site, cant even try to be helpful anymore

Leave, please.
    09-29-09 02:48 PM
    LOL coming from someone who used to be a store manager(so you said) i would expect you to know the policies...
    But sometimes I set people's expectations to high.
    Never once not one time said I was ever a store manager.. Never claimed and never have been..

if i remember correct there blue i asked you to prove where i said this through pm before and you could never ever answer
    09-29-09 02:49 PM
    Never once not one time said I was ever a store manager.. Never claimed and never have been..

if i remember correct there blue i asked you to prove where i said this through pm before and you could never ever answer
    Yeah me having a life gets in the way with searching through all of your incorrect posts. My bad.
    09-29-09 02:54 PM
    Leave, please.
    +1, dont like the site anyway....
    09-29-09 03:00 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD