So I have been with AT&T for almost 6 years. Been good to me, I have to say. But I want my 3G back and WiFi. Yes, I want the Storm 2.

So, with my discount from work and being a new customer to VZW, what kind of pricing would I be eligible for? If you can't base it to the Storm, lets say the Tour then.

I just want to get an idea, I am thinking of switching and want to know what kind of perks I get by doing so.

Thanks.
    10-11-09 05:25 PM
    Pricing for what? The phone or a plan? Because there is no pricing for the Storm 2 and the Tour doesn't have Wifi.
    10-11-09 05:28 PM
    Very well aware of the Storm 2 has no pricing and the Tour has no WiFi. I was using the Tour because it was their highest priced phone.

So, with that, can someone estimate a guestimate?

Laymen's Terms:

I am new customer. If I wanted to buy Tour, is there any kind of deal I could get myself into if it was just me. Then, what if I wanted to bring my wife with me as well.

Thanks.
    10-11-09 05:30 PM
    Wow, since you asked so nice. The pricing you would be eligible for is 2 year pricing. Maybe you're well aware of the website that tells you how much phones cost too.
    10-11-09 05:34 PM
    Assuming the obvious, I expected a different answer instead of these time-wasting posts.

Anyone else that might have a better idea? I didn't know if BOGO would be availble for the Storm 2 or if there was a certain percentage off the retail price for 2 year pricings or what-not (assuming the Storm 2 is 599.99).

Just looking for a reason to convert.
    10-11-09 05:41 PM
    Again, wow. You say this is wasting your time, coming from the person who wants BOGO and pricing info for a phone not released......

Where is that magic wand at.......
    10-11-09 05:49 PM
    Heh, I merely stated, I didn't know if it would be available at that time "Assuming" that it would be out around Oct 25th like said proposed dates.

I also said I wanted to "Assume the pricing would be 599 and if they had some sort of formula they used for doing the two year pricing discounts.

So really, if you wanted to take the obvious.. we are looking at a 599 phone(any phone) and wanted to see what the two year promotional cost would be on it and if BOGO were involved, would that constitute additional discounts.

You sir, are apparently not grasping what I am saying.

PS, the wand is still in your A$$ because you can't seem to do anything here in this thread except talk $h|t.
    10-11-09 06:13 PM
    To answer your question:

No, you would not get a "special discount" because of where you work, and you would get a discount on your plan that you would have to sign up for online.

Your discount for your job depends on where you work.

If you dont know how much that is, go to verizonwireless.com and find them out, you arent eligible for anything above that.
    10-11-09 06:28 PM

PS, the wand is still in your A$$ because you can't seem to do anything here in this thread except talk $h|t.
    Yes, I must be because you're totally not the one using profanity. I was simply asking you the first time to clarify your question, since there is no tone in typed words; you are the one that answered with hostility. And now you want to tell me I'm here to talk ****. With your profane language and an obsession with wand sodomy, your character is the one in question. Have a good day!
    10-11-09 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD