You can now get The Droid, Palm Pre+ and Palm Pixi+ as a BOGO. Buy a Droid get a Droid, buy a Pre get a Pre....you get the picture. Just thought I should let you guys know...free Droids!
    02-16-10 12:27 PM
    they do BOGO on most of their devices so if you want to leave BB for the droid then what is stopping you? I prefer my BB
    02-16-10 12:41 PM
    they do BOGO on most of their devices so if you want to leave BB for the droid then what is stopping you? I prefer my BB
    It was just informative, it wasnt directed at you...over 2 million members...
    02-16-10 06:03 PM
    too bad Les decided to get an EnV touch.
    02-16-10 06:06 PM
    How long is this on for the Droid? NE2 comes up on Thursday, 02/24, and I want to take my wife and I to the Droid from 8330 Curves. Once I find out the NE2 discount, it may be cheaper to go BOGO. Or will I not be able to use the BOGO until my contract is truly over (June 2010)?
    02-19-10 07:35 PM
    How long is this on for the Droid? NE2 comes up on Thursday, 02/24, and I want to take my wife and I to the Droid from 8330 Curves. Once I find out the NE2 discount, it may be cheaper to go BOGO. Or will I not be able to use the BOGO until my contract is truly over (June 2010)?
    I believe the BOGO goes through March - keep in mind, both lines need to be eligable for an upgrade to get a Bogo.
    02-19-10 07:49 PM
    I've always bought our phones at the same time and always get the same type for each of us. That makes it easier when she asks how to do something. If I don't know, I can try it out on my phone.

In less than 2 years she has gone from having a cell phone for a few calls to a smartphone for internet, SMS, and a few phone calls.
    02-19-10 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD