I am having issues with the new OS... I installed the most recent version of DM (4.3 multi language directly from verizon), and windows vista automatically installs the "device software", no problem, syncs w/ outlook, everything is good except when trying to install a theme, says no application loader found for this device...

then i followed all of the threads to install the OS as well.. went to verizon, got the correct 8330 OS, installed it. As soon as I plug in the bb to the computer, open the DM, the DM can't read the BB and says "none" in the PIN area. As a new verizon curve holder, do we already have the new OS? Do we really have to upgrade? This is really killing a BB newb here.. ALL i want is to change my themes, and it won't let me do it.

So now, all I uninstalled everything (DM/OS), and reinstalled the DM... I am able to sync, but still not able to install .alx files....

can someone please help?!

my phones stats:

CDMA v4.3.0.127 (platform 3.1.0.72)
    05-15-08 05:08 PM
    If you reinstalled the DM you also have to reinstall the OS in Windows. If it still doesn't read the BB, go to the device manager in Windows and delete the BB (right click and uninstall). Unplug it and replug it again so that Windows can find it.
    05-15-08 06:41 PM
    SK1... you are the man. Thank you for helping me, it worked!! I will never double post again - my apologies.
    05-15-08 07:52 PM
    SK1... you are the man. Thank you for helping me, it worked!! I will never double post again - my apologies.
    LOL. It's ok. Glad I was able to help!
    05-16-08 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD