Got a tour and went to BBM>options>restore contact a backup of your contact list>restore>restore using email, then it says please try again later. You are currently being registered with the blackberry messenger service. Been like this for over a day and Verion says they dont know what to do.
    12-15-10 12:02 PM
    Battery pull?
    12-15-10 12:26 PM
    Battery pull?
    agreed, try batt pull. Also, just a thought, have you signed onto your BIS account and verified the pin change for your device and resend service books? Perhaps that might be a shot also.
    12-15-10 12:29 PM
    have done several battery pulls
    12-15-10 12:49 PM
    Did you go to Options>Advanced Options> Host Routing Table>menu key> Register Now?Also, go to Setup>Email Settings and make sure it logs into your BIS or if it tells you to switch devices or to accept the agreement.
    12-15-10 01:06 PM
    have done several battery pulls, resend service books, host routing table>register now, and logged into BIS both on the computer and the device and still not working
    12-15-10 01:57 PM
    I would call VzW and have them transfer you to RIM then. Sounds like the issue is on their end. Does all data work (browser, email, MMS)? Can you add new BBM contacts? Does BBM work even though it doesn't restore?

EDIT: Just to be clear also, you stated that you called VzW but your profile says you have T-Mobile?...which is it?
    12-15-10 03:10 PM
    I would call VzW and have them transfer you to RIM then. Sounds like the issue is on their end. Does all data work (browser, email, MMS)? Can you add new BBM contacts? Does BBM work even though it doesn't restore?

EDIT: Just to be clear also, you stated that you called VzW but your profile says you have T-Mobile?...which is it?

I have verizon and havent changed my profile. Called verizon and they gave me the number to RIM and RIM said they have to charge me
    12-15-10 04:08 PM
    *facepalm* they are supposed to transfer you so you don't pay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD