This is really bugging me. I've had the new BB Flip for about a week now, and I can't send MMS. Occasionally, it will work, but 99% of the time I get the:

))) next to it for about 2 minutes, then I get the dreaded red X next to the message.

I just tried to send myself an MMS and it worked, but if I try to send one to another VZW phone number, it fails.

Any ideas what's going on? Other data services seem to be working fine (browser, google talk, gmail, etc).

Thanks!
    07-16-09 09:10 PM
    I would call tech and have them make sure provisioning on the account and in switch are good.
    07-16-09 09:17 PM
    I would call tech and have them make sure provisioning on the account and in switch are good.
    And maybe even before that you can bat pull, *228, host routing table the whole gig, keep us updated on the fix?
    07-17-09 08:02 AM
    Verizon support had me pull the battery, and that did the trick.

I hope I'm not having to do that all the time, these blackberries take a LONG time to reboot
    07-17-09 09:34 AM
    Verizon support had me pull the battery, and that did the trick.

I hope I'm not having to do that all the time, these blackberries take a LONG time to reboot
    I love that so much. You reboot your computer. You sleep at night. Give that Blackberry a break
    07-17-09 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD