I am definitely getting a new bb in september this year. does anyone know if i should get the niagara or wait for the next one. i definitley want a qwerty keyboard and no touch screen. thanks
    03-12-09 09:58 AM
    get whatever one you want
    Last edited by ballard26; 03-12-09 at 10:16 AM.
    03-12-09 10:05 AM
    Niagara appears to be a slick phone! We will know more when it actually comes out. Rumor has it coming out in May, but my feeling (gut feeling) is that it will be pushed back till this summer, BUT it should be out before september. You can find more info about the device in the 9630 Forum.
    03-12-09 11:18 AM
    I would wait and see what the reviews are. I am sure whatever you get you will absolutelly LOVE Since us BB crack addicts love all new technology
    03-12-09 11:20 AM
    does anyone have any timeline for the next vzw bbs coming out this year and prices? thanks for the input
    03-12-09 05:55 PM
    does anyone have any timeline for the next vzw bbs coming out this year and prices? thanks for the input
    Nope - all hope, dope and no change in the cards anytime soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 08:59 PM
    I talked to a rather unfriendly & unhelpful salesperson at the Verizon kiosk at the mall. This was on Tuesday. He wouldn't confirm or deny any of the rumors that I told him about.

I'm eligible for an annual upgrade but can do NE2 in November. I was trying to figure out if I should upgrade now to the Curve, or wait for the 8930. I also wanted to know what my chances are of having my husband's renew date moved up so we can both upgrade. This man said my chances were very slim. And he never even offered to pull up my account.

Hmm. Guess he didn't want my money. That's ok. When I do ge ready to upgrade, he can be sure that he won't get the sale.
    03-12-09 10:25 PM
    I talked to a rather unfriendly & unhelpful salesperson at the Verizon kiosk at the mall. This was on Tuesday. He wouldn't confirm or deny any of the rumors that I told him about.

I'm eligible for an annual upgrade but can do NE2 in November. I was trying to figure out if I should upgrade now to the Curve, or wait for the 8930. I also wanted to know what my chances are of having my husband's renew date moved up so we can both upgrade. This man said my chances were very slim. And he never even offered to pull up my account.

Hmm. Guess he didn't want my money. That's ok. When I do ge ready to upgrade, he can be sure that he won't get the sale.
    Corporate or independent kiosk?
    03-12-09 10:27 PM
    Nope - all hope, dope and no change in the cards anytime soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol like that response...but so true.
    03-12-09 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD