I'm on att. Got a bold and curve, pay about 121 a month for unlimted min on both lines. I'm freaking pissed I just paid 400 for the bold in feb, now its 200. Anyway, I could still get 3-400 on ebay out of it as its unlocked. Verizon offered me a tour for 100 and a free storm, or any other phone for free, plus waive activation. to keep my bill the same I'd have to take the 700 min shared plan. I'd get verizon to verizon, but would be an extra 20 for the 10 friends and family. I'd also have to pay an extra 30 anyway for the bb plan. Which I don't have now cause I have wifi with the bold. No wifi anywhere at verizon. Att said they could do an 'upgrade' and I could get an 8900 for 200. So if I got 300 for the bold I'd come out 100 ahead and have a simlier phone. The whole idea here is to save money as my wife lost her job. I'm just pissed att got me for 200. If they'd give me a credit or something itd be no prob. Not sure which way to go, my att plan is freakin sweet 55 a line for unlimted min, you just can't get that anymore. Sorry for the long post... Just irrated right now, thanks
    Oh yeah, ETF at att would be285 for both lines. So that would basically eat any procedes from sellin the bold
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by siccmade00; 07-17-09 at 03:33 PM.
    07-17-09 03:31 PM
    What plan are you on with AT&T where you have unlimited minutes for 2 phones for only $121?
    07-17-09 03:38 PM
    What plan are you on with AT&T where you have unlimited minutes for 2 phones for only $121?
    Its from cellular one att bought them out last year and all the customers raied so much **** (including myself) that they let everyone grandfather in there plan. That's why I'm so afraid to change carriers. I know one day though, probably when its time to resign they are going to nullify these plans. They're just cheap like that.

07-17-09 04:00 PM
    If your goal is nothing but to save money, stay with your grandfathered plan. With Verizon, you're going to have to pay for data plans if you get a blackberry, or two data plans for two blackberries. And depending on how many minutes you use, 700 is waaaaaaayyyyy less than unlimited. So, if you have overages, you're going to be paying out the wazoo.

PS: Haven't you learned after a device comes out, a few months ( usually around 6 months ), there is a price drop?
    07-17-09 04:46 PM
    If your goal is nothing but to save money, stay with your grandfathered plan. With Verizon, you're going to have to pay for data plans if you get a blackberry, or two data plans for two blackberries. And depending on how many minutes you use, 700 is waaaaaaayyyyy less than unlimited. So, if you have overages, you're going to be paying out the wazoo.

PS: Haven't you learned after a device comes out, a few months ( usually around 6 months ), there is a price drop?
    Ha yeah the hard way. Just got off the phone with att, got a 100 credit to my bill and they put me month to month so I'm tech out of contract now. Booya
    +1 for me

07-17-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD