07-07-10 12:13 PM
31 12
tools
    That's why it was a scam. Are you really that narrow minded? Just because you don't want to believe it could happen doesn't mean it won't or didn't.

I can't link to the auction because it was over 3 months ago which I stated already. Like it would make a bit of difference anyway? It's pretty obvious you are set in your ways and nothing will change your opinion on this matter.

Anyway once again, the people you report to at Verizon already cleared this up. With the evidence I presented them they researched the situation and reversed the charges. So you not only think I am wrong you also think the people paying you are wrong.
    lol, "the people i report to." kid, you dont know what my title is. But you take care, enjoy your Ebay adventures.
    07-05-10 02:54 PM
    lol, "the people i report to." kid, you dont know what my title is. But you take care, enjoy your Ebay adventures.
    Oh I will.
    07-05-10 03:05 PM
    I don't see how its so hard to understand what happened.

Th ebay seller either hacked a legit account or used a fraudulet one one with a stolen credit card. Then put up ads for stuff Verizon sells. Collect payment via paypal and place orders through verizons website using the stolen credit card. Verizon directly ships the thing to the ebay buyer.

They have all the money through paypal and the credit card company or verizon is on the hook for the costs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-10 08:36 PM
    The fact that the eBay seller only sold items of this nature and only for a couple of months before closing their account makes it even more conspicuous.

To make things perfectly clear. I did get the charges reversed from Verizon. They were very helpful and understanding of the situation. I even offered to return the item to them as they are now out the full price of the merchandise.
    07-05-10 09:58 PM

Th ebay seller either hacked a legit account or used a fraudulet one one with a stolen credit card. Then put up ads for stuff Verizon sells. Collect payment via paypal and place orders through verizons website using the stolen credit card. Verizon directly ships the thing to the ebay buyer.

They have all the money through paypal and the credit card company or verizon is on the hook for the costs.

Exactly as I saw it happening. Not too hard to comprehend imho...
    07-07-10 09:21 AM

The fact that the eBay seller only sold items of this nature and only for a couple of months before closing their account makes it even more conspicuous.

To make things perfectly clear. I did get the charges reversed from Verizon. They were very helpful and understanding of the situation. I even offered to return the item to them as they are now out the full price of the merchandise.
    END OF STORY!!!!!! Now lets put this mercifully to it's rest! Closing thread!
    07-07-10 12:13 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD