i want to just transfer memmos from a buddies bb to mine with out any other info. i tried to do it with the desktop manager and couldnt.
    07-10-08 10:38 PM
    Memos sync to Notes in Outlook on a PC. Have you buddy sync to his PC, then email you the Notes. Then you save the notes to your PC and sync your bb. Now you have the memos.
    07-10-08 11:47 PM
    Use the desktop manager and do a backup on the phone you want to copy from. Then hook up the phone you want to copy to, and select backup/restore from the desktop manager icons, and then select ADVANCED. Then select FILE and open the backup you just performed. You can then scroll down and select any and/or all the items you wish you move from the backup file to your phone.

PLEASE NOTE.....Whatever you move from the file to your phone will ERASE the data on your phone and replace it with the new data. So if you move memos, any memos on your phone will be wiped. If yoou move the address book, your current address book will be wiped, etc....

Before you do this i would backup both phones just to be sure you dont screw something up. When you backup the phones be sure and NAME the backup files in some way as to be able to know which one is which.
    Last edited by hominid7; 07-10-08 at 11:53 PM.
    07-10-08 11:49 PM
    Memos sync to Notes in Outlook on a PC. Have you buddy sync to his PC, then email you the Notes. Then you save the notes to your PC and sync your bb. Now you have the memos.
    That's an excellent tip!
    07-11-08 12:03 AM
    thanks guys.
    07-11-08 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD