Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if you could give me some advice....

I'm sure this has been covered quite a bit, but please bare with me.

I'm looking to upgrade from my Curve 8330. I've had my new-every-two available to me for quite awhile, but I've been fine with my Curve 8330 so I just never really wanted to use it. But I suppose now I do. I'm stuck trying to decide between the new Curve and the Tour. What are your opinions on these?

Which one is more functional and reliable? Are either of these prone to problems? And is one really "better" (ie, more features, faster browsing, faster functioning, etc) than the other? And if one is "better" than the other, is the difference enough to be noticeable, or is it just a preferance-type difference?

Or, is there anything coming out soon that I should be waiting for? (I'm not a touch-screen fan though )

I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks, guys and gals!

02-12-10 06:49 PM
    i just got done doing the same thing basically although it was between the tour and the storm. The tour 2 is believed to be released soon within a month maybe, and if i were you i wouldnt want to buy the tour and then have the new one come out right away. Although dont make that your reason to go with the curve. The curve is more of a beginner to bb phone. IMO the tours keyboard is better and will function better, esp when the new one is released. Ur real concern should be wait for tour 2 or go now with curve. hope this helps.
    02-12-10 06:59 PM
    Tour
    4.7.1.61 OS for now
    better camera
    international capable
    trackball
    better resolution on screen

Curve 2
    OS 5.0
    not as good a camera
    no flash
    has wi-fi
    track pad

Tour 2
    Better camera
    push to talk - maybe
    trackpad
    Wi-Fi
    Not released yet- date unknown - rumored March
    International capable
    02-12-10 08:16 PM
    NOW: Curve 2

wait a bit: Tour 2

BETTER YET: Nexus one and overclock it!!! I can't wait
    02-12-10 10:09 PM
    Cool guys. Thanks for the info. Didn't know the were that close to releasing a Tour 2.

I'll probably wait a bit I guess.
    02-13-10 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD