07-30-09 10:22 AM
98 1234
tools
    Yeah I say return it to the guy. He may or maynot give you a reward. But doing the right thing is a reward in it's own! I tell you what I have a bb curve i'm gonna throw away contact me and I may even GIVE it to you for returning the phone! But I leave for Iraq in about a week in half so contact me soon.
    07-27-09 08:35 AM
    Yeah I say return it to the guy. He may or maynot give you a reward. But doing the right thing is a reward in it's own! I tell you what I have a bb curve i'm gonna throw away contact me and I may even GIVE it to you for returning the phone! But I leave for Iraq in about a week in half so contact me soon.
    Good luck in Iraq and thank you for all that you do!
    07-27-09 08:40 AM
    Good luck mantray82 and thanks for your service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 08:57 AM
    The only way this would be cool with me, is if the OP found the phone, tried to contact a person in the phone book, or put in a lost and found where he works, and after a few weeks of no one claiming it, kept it.

I've lost things before, and I got to tell you, nothing restores your faith in humanity more than when someone turns it in. I lost a phone once, and the guy who found it called my mom and dad from my phone book and told them where I could pick up the phone. That was extremely cool of him.

Just because someone may be rich, doesn't mean that they deserve to lose their belongings and not have a chance at getting them back. Get a life man.
    07-27-09 09:21 AM
    how do you know if the owner of the storm wasn't a guest of a member and isn't as well off as one of the members. just return it and not be a d-bag.
    07-27-09 09:30 AM
    how do you know if the owner of the storm wasn't a guest of a member and isn't as well off as one of the members. just return it and not be a d-bag.
    Times are tough, keep it. lol
    I would at least attempt to return it to the guy.
    07-27-09 10:13 AM
    Thanks for your service mantray82!

To the OP, consider this, at best you are saving yourself $200, especially considering that the Storm's prices keep falling. Worst case, this phone is blacklisted and trying to activate it will end up with considerably more than $200 worth of expenses, just weigh the cost benefit here. It's not worth it.

Also, if this is such a prestigious golf course as you keep implying, then by returning this device to a guest or course member, you might very well build a network with someone who is influential. Having a friend in a high place in this economy because you did the right thing? Priceless.
    07-27-09 10:34 AM
    The only way this would be cool with me, is if the OP found the phone, tried to contact a person in the phone book, or put in a lost and found where he works, and after a few weeks of no one claiming it, kept it.
    My thing with this is that I don't think I vave ever been associated with a company that would allow its employees to do anything like that. Find customer property and don't turn it over to the customer promptly, termination. Can't find customer and don't turn it in to supervisor or follow company policy, termination and possible police report. I cut people all kinds of slack except where criminal activity is concerned.

Fire his rear and lock him up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 11:16 AM
    You guys are all welcome!!! But without a doubt i will have my BB STORM or tour in iraq with me. Not sure which one I want to take yet.
    07-27-09 11:24 AM
    WOW. The OP's **** must be hurting, because yall are ripping him a new one. LMAO. But seriously do the right thing and return it. Cause truthfully, you sound like you have personal problem with this person cause they are rich. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Itzdatdude; 07-27-09 at 11:35 AM.
    07-27-09 11:25 AM
    I hope this guy gets SH** canned when his supervisor finds out.
    I cant abide stealing or keeping anything you've found...
    07-27-09 11:29 AM
    What comes around goes around! He will get his.
    07-27-09 11:33 AM
    I hope this guy gets SH** canned when his supervisor finds out.
    I cant abide stealing or keeping anything you've found...
    If you try to contact the person, and with no luck can't... and a month goes by...still??? I mean sure this guy grabbed this thing the day the guy lost it and obviously doesnt plan on returning it. Its more of a personal dilemma with OP. I had a boss that used to take all the lost and found stuff home leaving me thinking wtf kind of model is that?
    07-27-09 11:39 AM
    Wow. What audacity coming on here to ask how to steal someone's phone...

I just wish that the person who lost it was a CB member and saw your plea to include CB subscribers in your theft.
    07-27-09 11:43 AM
    Wow..that's about all I can say. Just return the damn thing or call someone from the phone list! Geez.
    07-27-09 11:50 AM
    The post says activating phone I found. Not I stole a phone and want to activate it! I agree he should be trying to find the owner however.
    07-27-09 11:53 AM
    blue and bold makes me laugh
    07-27-09 12:02 PM
    Wow..that's about all I can say. Just return the damn thing or call someone from the phone list! Geez.
    Yea thats true too. Cause I find phones that customers leave all the time. I just call a number from their contact list.
    07-27-09 12:06 PM
    Just sell that phone in case the guy who owns it tries to report it lost or stolen.
    07-27-09 12:08 PM
    ok I do not know blue and bold at all. Ive seen him on crackberry alot. But I think the strange coincidence is that my pin number says pin me on the floor baby and his says pinned to the floor. I am a little freaked out about that, come to think of it.

No offense to blue and bold.
    07-27-09 12:11 PM
    Thats weird... See I don't want to be pinned to the floor though... you do... So actually I'm a little freaked out...
    07-27-09 12:34 PM
    Even if you can't contact the guy, take it to the local Verizon store. They'll be able to get in contact with the owner. It's the right thing to do .
    07-27-09 02:04 PM
    You see how the OP stopped responding and crawled back under his rock!
    07-27-09 02:15 PM
    So true!!!
    07-27-09 02:20 PM
    So true!!!
    07-27-09 02:20 PM
98 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD