Sorry if this has been asked before guys, and odds are it's kind of obvious you can't but I figured I'd ask. Is it possible to "use" you NE2 upgrade early (6 months into 2 year contract)? But not get the another NE2 upgrade until waaaay down the road if i renew my contract later on?
    Last edited by Condell; 06-30-09 at 02:47 PM.
    06-30-09 02:43 PM
    Not possible. You can purchase at full retail though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 03:15 PM
    Sorry if this has been asked before guys, and odds are it's kind of obvious you can't but I figured I'd ask. Is it possible to "use" you NE2 upgrade early (6 months into 2 year contract)? But not get the another NE2 upgrade until waaaay down the road if i renew my contract later on?
    Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
    06-30-09 07:57 PM
    Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
    A little much, wouldn't you say?

I'd have cut it short two, maybe three ha's sooner.

Back on track - you could cancel your account (losing your phone number) and pay the ETF. Then you could turn around, pay a new activation fee and start a new account & get a new device. By this point, you will have damaged credit with VZW, but that isn't difficult to overcome. Your Equifax/TU files will contain a contract cancellation which may not show up as negative, but may have a detrimental effect on your FICO score. And you will pay around $200 in fees to get a hundred dollars or so off a new phone - and you may hate that new phone.

Now that I think about it, maybe Bigstuck didn't give us enough ha's?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD