If I purchase the Storm2 from say CB and it renews my 2 year contract do I lose my NE2 discount. I'm still under the old contract and my NE2 is $100. I'd like to upgrade and keep that credit for future use. Is that possible? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 10:52 AM
    IF you purcahse from CB, you are paying they proce they ask for it. IF you activate on your account I would think you would keep NE2, as you are not getting from VZW or indirect at subsidised price.
    11-28-09 10:54 AM
    The price on CB is $49.99 for current vzw customers with extending the contract another 2 yrs. So I wasn't sure with extending the contract would I also be signing to get the new NE2 discounts instead of keeping the old. Thanks for the info.

11-28-09 11:00 AM
    The price on CB is $49.99 for current vzw customers with extending the contract another 2 yrs. So I wasn't sure with extending the contract would I also be signing to get the new NE2 discounts instead of keeping the old. Thanks for the info.

If that what it says, then I presume at this time it would extend the contract.
    11-28-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD