Is there anyway to get Napster on a Verizon Curve 8330 - I was thinking that Napster was supposed to be a AT&T only service but I have seen other carrier specific apps on different devices and carriers. I figured probably not bu if anyone would know I could find out here. Thanks!
    09-07-09 09:52 AM
    1. Doubt it.
    2. Who uses napster anymore?
    09-07-09 10:02 AM
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

oh sorry... what was your question???
    09-07-09 10:36 AM
    1. Doubt it.
    2. Who uses napster anymore?

Ok, that was actually pretty funny. ha ha
    09-07-09 10:47 AM
    Napster...lmfao. I stopped using that in 2000.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 12:34 PM
    Oh, to answer your question, no. Verizon is partnered with Rhapsody.

09-07-09 12:35 PM
    oh.. there was an answer to that question???

I forgot while I was rolling on the floor.
    09-07-09 01:03 PM
    Yeah i figured rhapsody the devil wouldn't like that lol
    09-07-09 01:04 PM
    They are both the devil.. I like to get REAL cds... Its cheaper to get a physical cd and rip the music. sheesh. 1.99 per song... gag me.
    09-07-09 01:06 PM
    RIGHT! Or just bittorrent... LOL I support the bands I like by buying their merch when they come to town... so if they don't come to my town they dont get my support lol
    09-07-09 01:08 PM
    Metallica is coming to Boi in Dec.. I got 2 tickets!!!
    I have all their older albums too.. which I bought... when they were on tape... then limewired them
    09-07-09 01:34 PM
    Non-sarcastic/rude answer: napster does not support this. But I will play with it to see if I can get it to work another way - it is just drm licensing anyway.

A lot of people use napster and it is far better than rhapsody, which absolutely sucks when it comes to syncing with blackberry.

The better question to this topic: who uses rhapsody?!

09-07-09 03:56 PM
    Non-sarcastic/rude answer: napster does not support this. But I will play with it to see if I can get it to work another way - it is just drm licensing anyway.

A lot of people use napster and it is far better than rhapsody, which absolutely sucks when it comes to syncing with blackberry.

The better question to this topic: who uses rhapsody?!

Thanks for an attempt at a non-sarcastic/rude answer - m.napster.com works on my bolt browswer but says something like 15 credits available - I would assume it is a dma thing but haven't played with it more since I primarly use Napster to stream at home - was looking to be able to stream playlist in the car and on the go.

For all the haters - $14.95 every three months is not bad for unlimited streaming of just about any song you can imagine plus multiple downloads.
    09-09-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD