Hey folks! I'm running a family plan w/ mom and sis we've got the 10 ones faves but few weeks ago I spoke to a verizon representative 'cause believe it or not they're taking my 10 fav minutes ev'time when I make a call. I just found out. To make sure abt this matter I logged into my vz account to check my numbers and they are ok after that we updated our minutes before making any calls and then still doing it. So what should I do guys? I love VZW but now I'm pissed off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 04:50 PM
    So when you make calls to your 10 Friends and Family numbers, they're taking minutes out of your monthly allowance? Did I get that right? If that's the case, how are you dialing these numbers?
    12-04-09 05:00 PM
    I doubt that.
    12-04-09 05:08 PM
    I doubt that.
    Well but it's true u you know why? Because last time I called one of my friends under the 10 ones I checked my minutes even my mom and sis too at the same time to be sure (455 of 1400) and when I'm done guess what? 600 min of 1400 . Am I crazy ? No I'm not . I'm stuck with verizon abt 5 years and I love it but I'm pissed off with this and all my numbers are ok

12-04-09 06:16 PM
    Hey folks! I'm running a family plan w/ mom and sis we've got the 10 ones faves but few weeks ago I spoke to a verizon representative 'cause believe it or not they're taking my 10 fav minutes ev'time when I make a call. I just found out. To make sure abt this matter I logged into my vz account to check my numbers and they are ok after that we updated our minutes before making any calls and then still doing it. So what should I do guys? I love VZW but now I'm pissed off.

Broken English your native language? You spoke to a VZW rep about billing you incorrectly a few weeks ago, but you just found out? WTF?

So here is what you should do:

1. Realize that it is called Friends and Family and not "10 ones faves".
    2. Call Verizon Wireless and speak with customer service about your issue.
    3. Use correct language and make your point clear.
    4. Have customer service investigate the issue and see why it may have been going towards your peak minutes and not mobile to mobile.
    12-04-09 06:23 PM
    A
    So when you make calls to your 10 Friends and Family numbers, they're taking minutes out of your monthly allowance? Did I get that right? If that's the case, how are you dialing these numbers?
    yes . Like normally I do but I just don't understand why? I called costumer service and they gave me a credit for that cause they found an error in the system but now they still doing it. So any advice ? I'm tired dialing 611 . I want to resolves this.

12-04-09 06:29 PM
    Pay your 350 dollar ETF and go to Sprint (going under), AT&T (theres a map for that), or Turd-Mobile (ewww)
    12-04-09 06:33 PM
    Broken English your native language? You spoke to a VZW rep about billing you incorrectly a few weeks ago, but you just found out? WTF?

4. Have customer service investigate the issue and see why it may have been going towards your peak minutes and not mobile to mobile.
    well abt my language I'm sorry abt it I'm just learning English. I've been living in USA around 6 years I'm a french guy from (Renne)(France) and u can't imagine how hard it is I mean learning English, my native language is French of course, also speak,write and read perfectly

12-04-09 07:07 PM
    well abt my language I'm sorry abt it I'm just learning English. I've been living in USA around 6 years I'm a french guy from (Renne)(France) and u can't imagine how hard it is I mean learning English, my native language is French of course, also speak,write and read perfectly

Log into your vzw account and you can download a .pdf copy of all the calls made on your account. then you can actually check and see if the numbers that you are being charged for are actually your f&f numbers. If so, you can call vzw and find out whats going on and make them go back through your bills to make sure if you are paying overages you get credit for them.

Dont mind most of the people in these forums. Most are very anal retentive. Keep working on your english, you will get it!
    12-04-09 07:17 PM

well I'm sorry with my broken English and. I'm just learning. I'm a french guy from Cannes(France).My native language is French of course also read, write and speak perfectly in German and Spanish but u can't imagine how hard it is learning English to me so if I do any mistakes, please I'm so sorry. I'm just asking for advices of help. There's no need to be mean. Anyway thanks you'all.

12-04-09 07:21 PM
    Log into your vzw account and you can download a .pdf copy of all the calls made on your account. then you can actually check and see if the numbers that you are being charged for are actually your f&f numbers. If so, you can call vzw and find out whats going on and make them go back through your bills to make sure if you are paying overages you get credit for them.

Dont mind most of the people in these forums. Most are very anal retentive. Keep working on your english, you will get it!
    thanks a lot. I will do it

12-04-09 07:25 PM
    On your bill, friends and family numbers show up as mobile to mobile. Look for the M2M code.
    12-04-09 07:28 PM
    On your bill, friends and family numbers show up as mobile to mobile. Look for the M2M code.
    Thank u. I will check. Thanks

12-04-09 07:54 PM
    I understand you are not happy, and you do not want to call 611, but they are only ones that can fix it. They will issue appropirate credits and if they cannot resolve it, then the proper dept that controls this needs to be involved. Writng here will not fix the VZW issue, if one exists.

Keep in mind that any change to the numbers in the system, require 24 hours to activate as well.
    12-04-09 09:08 PM
    I understand you are not happy, and you do not want to call 611, but they are only ones that can fix it. They will issue appropirate credits and if they cannot resolve it, then the proper dept that controls this needs to be involved. Writng here will not fix the VZW issue, if one exists.

Keep in mind that any change to the numbers in the system, require 24 hours to activate as well.
    He may not want to call due to the language problem, is there a good email address he can use to contact Verizon CS?

And if ANYONE else give him a hard time about his english I will BOP them with my mod stick.
    12-04-09 09:22 PM
    He may not want to call due to the language problem, is there a good email address he can use to contact Verizon CS?

And if ANYONE else give him a hard time about his english I will BOP them with my mod stick.
    Thanks

12-04-09 09:54 PM
    Thanks

What language do you speak, VZW has a language line that reps can involve just about any language intupreter to assist in the resolution of this issue. This is a resouce the rep can use.
    12-04-09 09:59 PM
    What language do you speak, VZW has a language line that reps can involve just about any language intupreter to assist in the resolution of this issue. This is a resouce the rep can use.
    I beleive he said French, so the Language Line would work for him.
    12-04-09 11:42 PM

I agree that was harsh... jeez....
    Another thing this customer might want to check...
    Is he changing the F&F number on the list then calling it the same day?
    They dont go into effect until midnight the next morning.
    huh?
    12-05-09 08:22 AM
    A yes . Like normally I do but I just don't understand why? I called costumer service and they gave me a credit for that cause they found an error in the system but now they still doing it. So any advice ? I'm tired dialing 611 . I want to resolves this.

It takes a month or so for it to clear their system...wife's phone even with all data blocked (she has a regular phone) every month she was charge for downloading a wallpaper on the same day for 11 months...It finally was cleared from their system. They credited us every month but then gave us 50.00 on top of that for always having to call.
    12-05-09 08:31 AM

My question I guess would be..... Do you go over your minutes...if not why worry if they take your favorites out of your monthly plan?

12-05-09 02:29 PM
    Well but it's true u you know why? Because last time I called one of my friends under the 10 ones I checked my minutes even my mom and sis too at the same time to be sure (455 of 1400) and when I'm done guess what? 600 min of 1400 . Am I crazy ? No I'm not . I'm stuck with verizon abt 5 years and I love it but I'm pissed off with this and all my numbers are ok

Well... first of all, minutes dont update that quickly when you check them online its like a 24 hour delay. Second, who are you talking to for 145 minutes? I call shannigans.
    12-06-09 12:15 PM
    When you call into customer service, request an intepretor. We work with a company called Language Line, and can conference a call with all 3 parties.

The only way we can fix the issue, is to be notified of it...
    12-06-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD