11-24-09 09:58 PM
31 12
tools
    Are you serious? They wouldn't lead their industry in customer satisfaction, and lead their industry in lowest postpaid customer churn if this was the case...

As for getting the OP's Droid getting replaced, its probably easier to do it over the phone than it is in the store. But don't start complaining or ask for a supervisor, it won't get you anywhere... Just explain the situation, and since its been within 30 days they should be able to send you out a new device per yours being DOA...

I agree. Do it over the phone. You'll get a better chance on replacing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 05:54 AM
    I agree. Do it over the phone. You'll get a better chance on replacing it.

If the phone is doa then why wouldn't he just go into the store? And why do you say a better chance on replacing it like maybe if he went into the store they wouldn't take care of it by
    a. replacing the phone
    b. ordering the phone themselves
    Last edited by blue_and_bold; 11-24-09 at 07:41 AM.
    11-24-09 07:38 AM
    Just to let you know you have no idea what the **** you're talking about. You lose. Good day.

Thank you kind sir.
    11-24-09 07:41 AM
    If the phone is doa then why wouldn't he just go into the store? And why do you say a better chance on replacing it like maybe if he went into the store they wouldn't take care of it by
    a. replacing the phone
    b. ordering the phone themselves
    I say this because the people in the store are giving him a hard time. Its easier to deal with the cust service over the phone and they can just ship him one. Less headaches that way and why should he waste his time and gas money dealing with the store.

11-24-09 09:40 PM
    No cost? Really? Do the phones magically appear out of thin air? Whether or not it is under warranty, there is a cost associated with the phones. Whether or not the customer sees that cost or not is irrelavant. Someone has to take the bill for it at some point.
    You are absolutely correct; someone does have to take the bill for the device at some point. The manufacturer - not Verizon Wireless.
    11-24-09 09:50 PM
    Although it still just seems rediculous to go through that many phones and expect to be catered to every time.
    You must be the store manager.....

Anyways, lol, who pays what isn't the point of this post. Getting his phone exchanged for a non-defective product is, I would suggest returning to the original store and confronting the store manager you talked with about it. More than likely the other store didn't really call, they just looked at your account and saw a swap earlier that day at a previous store and didn't want to deal with you for whatever reason.

Verizon will swap the phone out, just be nice about it. Explain the situation to them, and this time really really look over the phone before you leave the store!! Sucks, and it's a hard position to be in when all you are asking for is a perfectly working/looking phone.
    11-24-09 09:58 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD