Transitioned over to Verizon this past weekend, with My Verizon becoming active for my lines on the 18th. It is all there, except it won't allow me to upgrade due to "please pay your past due amount first"...

Called into tech support for help (I have a $0 balance,having just paid my bill a week ago). I was told that Verizon was having some problems with their online My Verizon site, and that it should be fixed in a few days.

That's fine, I understand not all can be perfectly smooth during this transition.

Also...went into my new local Verizon store today just to find out what my options were regarding getting a new phone and working out plans on both lines, etc...I signed into their "system" when I walked in. One hour later...I finally was called to see the sales rep. Needless to say, I will try to do whatever business I need to do with them either online or over the phone. About all I really would need to go in there for would be to have hands-on with a phone before I bought it, and don't need to wait in line for that.

Unfortunately, they don't have any of the new phones there to see or try. Just their old stuff.

Side note: The CS rep on the phone was wonderful! She was a former Alltel rep.

At any rate, if anyone else sees any problems with their "My Verizon", it is supposed to be resolved in a few days.
    10-20-09 09:20 PM
    I avoid VZW corp stores like the plague. I understand the reps work their asses off in general, but they're truly there to send you out the door with a new phone and a data plan, if at all possible - in my experience. I do all my "bidness" via *611 and have yet to have a bad experience in over 5 years.
    Last edited by jlsparks; 10-20-09 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Ty
    10-20-09 09:23 PM
    My job gave me a Blackberry to use. Can I setup a My Verizon page. I am on BIS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 11:17 AM
    Most likely you are on their account. No you cannot... What would the point be? To check the bill they pay for??? *confused*
    10-21-09 11:24 AM
    There is an option for business accounts on My Verizon. You cannot change anything, but you can view your account use such as voice minutes, including in and n&w minutes. You can also view text and MMS used, and data used.
    10-21-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD