Anyone else have trouble accessing their "my Verizon" through the app on their device? I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it still isn't working. Worked fine three, four days ago??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 08:20 PM
    9630/5.0.0.975. Just accessed MyVerizon; working ok.

01-14-11 08:25 PM
    I just tried mine and it works fine, I would try a battery pull. Also is your Wifi off or at least not connected? Mine read "System Maintenance" awhile ago and I called Verizon they said this app MUST be installed on there network and not on Wifi. Hope this helps if not how about some more info.
    01-14-11 10:42 PM
    Wifi is off. It gives me an option to upgrade and when I press either upgrade or cancel it simply kicks me out all together?? I've tried everthing mentioned thus far.

01-15-11 06:40 AM
    Well that is strange, I think when I updated it brought me to an internet site or opened the screen with the new version and a spot to click download. I would delete it and restart my phone the go to http://mobile.vzwapp.com/ from your phone make sure wifi is off and java is on I would click on the my verizon there and redownload it that should give you the newest version. Also I would do a *228 opt 2 and make sure all that is up to date.

01-15-11 05:23 PM
    Wifi is off. It gives me an option to upgrade and when I press either upgrade or cancel it simply kicks me out all together?? I've tried everthing mentioned thus far.

I had the same problem. Went to the VZW Today page on my BB browser and downloaded the new version. Upgrade process is broken for some of us.

01-15-11 05:55 PM
    Well that is strange, I think when I updated it brought me to an internet site or opened the screen with the new version and a spot to click download. I would delete it and restart my phone the go to VZStart from your phone make sure wifi is off and java is on I would click on the my verizon there and redownload it that should give you the newest version. Also I would do a *228 opt 2 and make sure all that is up to date.

Are you sure this is the correct URL? It's not working on my browser as stated.
    01-15-11 07:47 PM
    The correct url is mobile.vzw.com. Also make sure your browser emulator is set to blackberry, not anything else.
    01-15-11 10:17 PM
    No matter what URL I punch in it doesn't seem to work. I've tried everything mentioned. Not sure why I can't pull up the site??

01-16-11 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD