06-06-09 12:43 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    Well, I haven't had an actual "Alltel OS" on the device in forever. But it could be because of the Alltel branding.

I changed all my Application Permissions to Allow and it still says the same thing. It says "Contacting server" but then comes back with "There was an error connecting with the server." But thanks.
    Mama,

Either myself or another may find info for you when they at work. If not I will check Sunday. See if there is any info on this.

Could just be the branding. Could be that you might be running an unofficial version of the software that you removed the XML file as well tied to the alltel device? Just a thought.
    06-05-09 08:33 AM
    UPDATE: Had a friend check at work, he was unable to find any updated info about the use of my verizon on an Altell BB device. I will checking though.
    06-05-09 12:24 PM
    Thanks for checking. You're the best!
    06-05-09 07:14 PM
    thats not the reason...

when I first installed thats all I received was cannot contact verizon server. I have had verizon for years

I think its do to just having bad coverage because outside of my basement it connects just fine
    thanks. I get the same message time to time and couldn't figure out why
    06-06-09 12:43 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD