I am having problems with My Verizon ver 5.1. For the last 2 days when I go to access the program, it says not available at this time system maintenance, try again later! Any one else having this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 11:06 AM
    Yes, I have had the same problem for the last 2 days. I was able to check my usage from my PC, that still works.
    11-05-10 11:54 AM
    Called CS about this and they had no clue but filed a trouble ticket. A tech called me back and said the service was being tweaked for OS6 and should be back to normal "soon." More of us should call to report the problem.

11-05-10 12:10 PM
    I am having problems with My Verizon ver 5.1. For the last 2 days when I go to access the program, it says not available at this time system maintenance, try again later! Any one else having this problem?

If I turn WiFi off I can log in. If I turn WiFi back on I get the "system maintenance" message. I did this several times in a row and My Verizon behaved this way every time.
    11-05-10 04:51 PM
    If I turn WiFi off I can log in. If I turn WiFi back on I get the "system maintenance" message. I did this several times in a row and My Verizon behaved this way every time.
    Works for me also, thanks i_hiker. I hope they address this as I don't want to have to turn off my WiFi just to check my usage once (or more) per day.
    11-05-10 07:05 PM
    My Verizon is working fine. Never encounter this issue before.

11-05-10 10:45 PM
    Even with WiFi I'm unable to access it. I'm getting the same error message too.

11-06-10 06:46 AM
    This problem continues. It's been 3 days now. You think they could get this fixed or have a work around.
    11-06-10 03:51 PM
    OK I was on with Tech support about this very same problem today, as someone stated above turn off your wifi and it should work. I know this is a pain, I like my wifi on all the time too, but tech stated this app MUST be ran and downloaded via the Verizon network and not via wifi. The first time I turn off my wifi the app still didn't work so I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it with wifi off and bingo things worked great as long as I keep wifi off, as soon as I connect via the app no longer works, turn off wifi and wait a few seconds app works again. So sorry it appears that the short story is My Verizon will not work with wifi.
    11-06-10 04:14 PM
    Thanks for posting about the WiFi issue. Turned off my WiFi, & it worked. Turned on WiFi, & it wouldn't. I'll be sure to turn off WiFi whenever
    I need to use the application.

11-06-10 05:08 PM
    I've been experiencing this same issue. Very frustrating. Even more frustrating that I need to turn off my WiFi anytime I want to check my data usage.
    11-12-10 04:43 PM

I get the system maintenance message every time. I want the old version back. Maybe Verizon should ask AT&T, Sprint, or T-Mobile engineers to fix it for them!

11-12-10 04:48 PM
    Thanks for posting about the WiFi issue. Turned off my WiFi, & it worked. Turned on WiFi, & it wouldn't. I'll be sure to turn off WiFi whenever
    I need to use the application.

That's the answer! Turn off the WiFi and it works. Go figure! DUH!

11-12-10 04:51 PM
    Looks as if WiFi is working now for MyVerizon. Worked for me several times and and all features seem to be functional.

11-14-10 06:20 AM
    I can confirm that My Verizon is now working over WiFi for me as well.
    11-14-10 10:25 AM
    Mine now works with WiFi enabled as well. Perhaps it was an adjustment they made on their end.

11-14-10 01:04 PM
    My Verizon doesn't work for me all the time. I say it's about a 50% success rate. But I get the error "can't connect to the sever" at this time.
    11-15-10 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD