Figured you storm haters would love this. Ive been a pretty vocal advocate for the storm in here, but my storm finally broke last night. I was having issues with it registering on the network, finally last night it would not register at all. My phone kept switching from 1x to 1xev to 1XEV but I did not have data at all, even when it was at 1XEV. Called up tech support, ten minutes later I had a new Storm being sent under warranty.

Hopefully my new one works as well as this one did up until the radio issue.
    05-28-09 09:06 AM
    and this is why our insurance claim is going up!!!
    YAY thanks again buddy!
    05-28-09 09:20 AM
    YAY thanks again buddy!
    He got it under warranty not insurance. Two different things.
    05-28-09 09:26 AM
    Oops I totally missed that hahah.

Well then good, glad it was still under warranty!
    05-28-09 09:29 AM
    YAY thanks again buddy!
    Even if it was an insurance claim, people that know what they are doing and have a legitimate issue are not the problem that's causing insurance to go up.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 10:07 AM
    YAY thanks again buddy!
    He is not the reason insurance goes up. Its people who make snap decissions on things. Oh wait I think you just did that. Oh snap maybe you are the reason they go up?

05-28-09 10:31 AM
    It's a man made device using man made service...things happen. Good luck with your new device.

05-28-09 10:31 AM
    LOL, ok fellas. Too much testosterone in this forum

This was definetely a phone malfunction. I reinstalled the .75 operating system and did not install anything 3rd party. Ran the phone for a week and still had the issue. I documented everytime I lost data connectivity and where I was at. Believe me, I didn't want a new phone. This one has been working well and stable until I started having the radio issue.
    05-28-09 12:01 PM
    I think at least one of the posters is a girl so there is more then just testosterone in here

05-28-09 12:11 PM
    I think at least one of the posters is a girl so there is more then just testosterone in here

There is a couple of us that are girls. Lol.
    05-28-09 01:15 PM

Meh, testosterone, estrogen, hormones in general then. Sorry ladies
    05-28-09 01:19 PM
    He is not the reason insurance goes up. Its people who make snap decissions on things. Oh wait I think you just did that. Oh snap maybe you are the reason they go up?

Glad you know that I ALWAYS snap like that...good looking out buddy or chicka whatever. And oh snap seems like you and I both like to have a quick snap huh!?

I corrected myself in a later post, but you must had "snapped" a little too soon to notice that hum?
    05-28-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD