07-10-11 12:38 PM
42 12
tools
    Why not just push for an early upgrade? They'll probably do it.
    07-05-11 07:07 PM
    They let us upgrade any body within 6-8 months from their upgrade date on my team. No one ever wants too. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-11 08:39 PM
    They let us upgrade any body within 6-8 months from their upgrade date on my team. No one ever wants too. Lol

well my 2 years isn't up until november so i think the july date is the early period?
    07-05-11 08:48 PM
    Here's my situation. Both my lines aren't upgradable until 7/20. My line i don't care about because i have a BB storm2 with the unlimited data plan. My Gf's line is an LG Env3 without a data package. She wants the iPhone (i know i know) but obviously with the upgrade after the 7th she'll get stuck with the tiered data plan. Here is my question. Can i add a new line get the iPhone with the unlimited data package and then switch the phone numbers? i know i would be stuck with the other line for 2 years but i don't know another way to get this done before the 7th. any input would be appriciated.
    Buy an old smart phone off a friend or ebay/amazon/craigslist. Activate it have her use it temporarily until she can upgrade, the most I've gotten an upgrade pushed is a couple months but now a days channel support only lets us do up to 7 but thats just my experience always worth a shot
    07-05-11 08:54 PM
    You could buy a cheap cheap old smartphone like an old BB or something for ten bucks and even though it would suck, it would get you by.
    07-06-11 04:39 AM
    You could buy a cheap cheap old smartphone like an old BB or something for ten bucks and even though it would suck, it would get you by.
    i agree with what he said
    07-06-11 07:24 AM
    This is because of the jobsphone users hogging up data,sprint(my provider)will not be far behind with tiered data plans.

This has little to do with the iPhone and more to do with smartphones in general. Both android and apple use tremendous amounts of data.

Sent from my VZW Thunderbolt.
    07-06-11 08:12 AM
    so, in my situation ... im due an upgrade since this past november ... i have been patiently waiting for the bold touch. when it finally comes out can i use my upgrade or do i have to run to the store right now and use my upgrade with the current VZW bold and just purchase the 9900 retail price.
    07-06-11 02:58 PM
    so, in my situation ... im due an upgrade since this past november ... i have been patiently waiting for the bold touch. when it finally comes out can i use my upgrade or do i have to run to the store right now and use my upgrade with the current VZW bold and just purchase the 9900 retail price.
    Do you currently have the Unlimited plan? If you do, then you're grandfathered. If you don't have it, you better get it today.

07-06-11 03:04 PM
    Ya if u have unlim data I'd wait to get it. From my understanding ur grandfathered in

07-06-11 03:07 PM
    I'm only 45, I'm too young to be a grandfather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-06-11 03:15 PM
    Here's my situation. Both my lines aren't upgradable until 7/20. My line i don't care about because i have a BB storm2 with the unlimited data plan. My Gf's line is an LG Env3 without a data package. She wants the iPhone (i know i know) but obviously with the upgrade after the 7th she'll get stuck with the tiered data plan. Here is my question. Can i add a new line get the iPhone with the unlimited data package and then switch the phone numbers? i know i would be stuck with the other line for 2 years but i don't know another way to get this done before the 7th. any input would be appriciated.
    Buy an old smart phone off a friend or ebay/amazon/craigslist. Activate it have her use it temporarily until she can upgrade, the most I've gotten an upgrade pushed is a couple months but now a days channel support only lets us do up to 7 but thats just my experience always worth a shot
    UPDATE:Well i called the customer service center today and told them i wanted to upgrade my second line early but she said they couldn't do it any earlier especially for an iPhone (something about apple restrictions) but she said the main line was eligible for an upgrade (both phones were upgraded at the same time so i don't know why this one was eligible but i didn't question it). so i could upgrade that line and activate it on the other line. the only thing is lost my $50 discount and had to pay a $20 fee to switch. anyway i got the iPhone(from the Verizon store) on an unlimited data plan before the impending end to them. The CS rep said she heard about the tierd plans but really didn't sound real sure when they were going to start.
    07-06-11 03:45 PM
    Do you currently have the Unlimited plan? If you do, then you're grandfathered. If you don't have it, you better get it today.

i have it already for about 6 years now. but i dont have a 2 year plan or anything right now ... my contract has been up since november of 2010 and i just been paying month to month .... so am i granfathered ?
    07-06-11 04:25 PM
    Yes.

el13adnin0 likes this.
    07-06-11 08:44 PM
    nice ... thank you for your help.

u just noticed your username has my real name in it. thumbs up!
    07-07-11 12:43 PM
    nice ... thank you for your help.

u just noticed your username has my real name in it. thumbs up!
    Super or Mario? lol

You're welcome.
    07-07-11 01:14 PM
    Some ones a ******!

You barely noticed now?
    07-10-11 12:38 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD