Well unfortunately my Pearl (http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...10#post4963210) seems to be dying after about 22 months of use. Unfortunately though, I was hoping my phone would hold up until the Tour 2 came out but according to this post http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/es.../index236.html it still isn't out apparently.

So basically am I stuck with the Tour then? I really dislike touch screens so the Storm 2 is unfortunately out of the question.
    04-08-10 07:45 PM
    If you are interested, I will be listing my Pearl for sale here in the marketplace. It's in excellent shape as I did not use it very long because I'm not comfortable with sure type keyboard.

Please let me know if you are interested & I will forward you the information.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 08:02 PM
    If you are interested, I will be listing my Pearl for sale here in the marketplace. It's in excellent shape as I did not use it very long because I'm not comfortable with sure type keyboard.

Please let me know if you are interested & I will forward you the information.
    You could take there offer, then once the Bold 2/Tour 2/Whatever they call it now, drops; you can buy it.
    04-08-10 08:08 PM
    You could take there offer, then once the Bold 2/Tour 2/Whatever they call it now, drops; you can buy it.
    If I buy a new phone and the Tour 2 comes out within a month, could I upgrade at little cost?
    04-08-10 08:12 PM
    If I buy a new phone and the Tour 2 comes out within a month, could I upgrade at little cost?
    If you purchase your own phone, connect it to your network, while you still have an upgrade, I would think you could still upgrade at the discounted upgrade price but you'll have to call your carrier and ask or someone might be able to answer this on here.
    04-08-10 08:15 PM
    I agree getting a used Pearl to tide you over until the 9650 is out, is the way to go.
    04-08-10 08:20 PM
    I agree getting a used Pearl to tide you over until the 9650 is out, is the way to go.
    Unfortunately I probably will have to go with my old dumb phone that I had before the Pearl. A month without email on my phone is going to blow. That is if I can even find that old phone in the first place!
    04-08-10 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD