the other night I noticed that my curve was acting really weird when I was typing on it. Then, during break at work I went to check my messages, and nothing! So I pulled the battery, and let it restart. Once it was back on, I could navigate the trackball on the screen, but none of my buttons/keys would work.

So I took it in to the VZW store for them to look at it, and he said he had no idea. He had to set me up with a FRU.... but had none in the store! @&#^!

So now I'm lost without my berry, no phone at all the receive any calls. He said the replacement would be here most likely Tuesday. I'm so lost without it!
    12-06-08 09:57 AM
    Is there a way to connect the bb via the pc, and view the content on the berry? So I can atleast see what messages and calls I've missed, and figure a way to respond to the person?
    12-06-08 10:30 AM
    if you back up your bb frequently when the new one comes in you can load the saved stuff on the new one
    12-06-08 10:49 AM
    Is it still on? You can use BB Desktop Manager to do switch Device Wizard.
    12-09-08 10:03 PM
    I don't know about viewing contacts and your calendar through the DM, if it's been set up to sync with outlook you can view them there.

Maybe another addict has a trick or two I haven't thought of.
    12-09-08 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD