When I had a pearl it lasted for days. I now have a curve, and I think I may have screwed it by not letting it go dead, and then fully charging it. For whatever reason I needed to charge the phone and not let it go dead that day.

Anyway, now it goes down to one bar within a day or day and a half. I basically charge it every night when I go to bed.

I have only had this device maybe two months. Is there a more powerful battery I can get?

Thanks!
    12-08-08 09:12 AM
    That was actually a good last for my curve. There are extended batteries out there but you're lasting the day. Seems okay to me.
    12-08-08 09:14 AM
    yea , your battery is cool . mine does the same thing . its just different from the last phone that you had
    12-09-08 03:56 PM
    When I had a pearl it lasted for days. I now have a curve, and I think I may have screwed it by not letting it go dead, and then fully charging it. For whatever reason I needed to charge the phone and not let it go dead that day.

Anyway, now it goes down to one bar within a day or day and a half. I basically charge it every night when I go to bed.

I have only had this device maybe two months. Is there a more powerful battery I can get?

Thanks!
    That's normal battery life for the Curve. You asked if there was a more powerful battery you can get, and Seido sells two different Curve batteries. One is the same size as the battery that came with your phone, so it fits in the same slot, and gives you approximately 35% more power. I bought the one that went with the Pearl when I used that phone for 6 months, and was happy (saw a noticeable improvement in battery life). I plan to buy the Curve one after Christmas. They also sell an even more powerful battery, but it's bigger than the standard one, so it comes with a new battery door that has an extended back on it. I didn't like that added width to my phone, so I won't be getting that one, but it more than doubles the battery life on your phone. Go to the CrackBerry store and do a search for batteries, and you should find them.
    12-10-08 07:56 AM
    I have 2 batteries for my Curve and chargers everywhere

I can usually get a full day out of a battery. Maybe a day and a half

This past summer I killed a battery in about 4hrs while attending an airshow. I was taking pics, uploading to Flickr, blogging and posting the pics on a related web site, and having some e-mail and SMS converstions all at the same time. Whenever I do that I make sure both batteries are fully charged in the morning and I have my travel chrger with me. I've never needed more than 2 batteries

If I burn through both batteries in a day, its time to set my Blackberry down and just back away

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD