To all CrackBerry members,

I would like to apologize for my recent thread on the Rep from Verizon. My intentions were not to upset anyone, and I understand that it did. I will keep this in mind in my future postings, and again, I am really sorry.
    07-09-09 10:00 AM
    Some people take things too personally & others work overtime trying to read things into what is written. Too many people are caught up in this political correctness disease that is destroying our freedoms & others lash out out of a feeling of being disenfranchised because of their own disadvantages.

So many overreacted, but the original could have been better written. Too many get too worked up over something as trivially unimportant as a silly radio. I call it a wash & all is good here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 10:51 AM
    Thank you, its nice to see some humility on these forums. I didn't really read that thread but I'm still happy to see your response.
    07-09-09 11:53 AM
    I did not read the thread but I am glad to see you can "man up"!
    07-09-09 11:55 AM
    Thank you!! I didn't mean any harm and I hope this makes up for any trouble caused!
    07-09-09 01:03 PM
    Some people take things too personally & others work overtime trying to read things into what is written. Too many people are caught up in this political correctness disease that is destroying our freedoms & others lash out out of a feeling of being disenfranchised because of their own disadvantages.

So many overreacted, but the original could have been better written. Too many get too worked up over something as trivially unimportant as a silly radio. I call it a wash & all is good here.

I totally agree, I should have written it much better, or for that matter, I shouldn't have posted it at all. I will think next time!
    07-09-09 08:20 PM
    Yes, I agree and thank you for the apology. After reading it again I do see that it was not a broad shot at VZW reps, but the way the title was stated. Do remeber, that there are a vast amount of reps from all carriers on the site.

No hard feelings and enjoy your touch screen tour
    07-09-09 08:24 PM
    I actually was all fired up last night and was going to make my first post in reply to that thread as a VZW employee, but its all good.
    07-09-09 08:32 PM
    I just read over it and really didn't take offense to YOUR post in particular.. I did take offense to the other posts that came unwarranted.
    07-09-09 08:36 PM
    I appreciate everyone forgiving me...glad to be part of the CrackBerry community! Sorry if I offended any Verizon employees.
    07-09-09 09:04 PM
    Yes, I agree and thank you for the apology. After reading it again I do see that it was not a broad shot at VZW reps, but the way the title was stated. Do remeber, that there are a vast amount of reps from all carriers on the site.

No hard feelings and enjoy your touch screen tour
    LOL I am not getting the Tour...I love my Curve too much
    07-09-09 09:05 PM
    Great idea for a thread. A forgiveness thread. I have not seen many of those on CB.
    07-09-09 09:07 PM
    Thank you. It seems like the right thing to do.
    07-09-09 09:15 PM
    I actually was all fired up last night and was going to make my first post in reply to that thread as a VZW employee, but its all good.
    07-09-09 09:18 PM
    I am glad we can make it right. I appreciate your understanding...
    07-09-09 09:19 PM
    It got people to thinking and reacting in almost a united manner. I know thinking bothers many people so they probably got a little hot under the collar because your words made them do it.

You're alright in my book.

07-10-09 07:55 PM
    To all CrackBerry members,

I would like to apologize for my recent thread on the Rep from Verizon. My intentions were not to upset anyone, and I understand that it did. I will keep this in mind in my future postings, and again, I am really sorry.
    I don't see the need for an apology. You stated facts about dealing with a CSR and made a judgment based on observations.
    wonderifmynextpostwillbedeleted?
    07-11-09 12:28 AM
    I don't see the need for an apology. You stated facts about dealing with a CSR and made a judgment based on observations.
    That being said:
    I had a number of posts deleted when I took exception to VZW employees making fun of customers. Now I see VZW employees are taking exception to a thread that put one of them in a not so favorable light.
    Don't get me wrong because EVERY VZW rep I have dealt with in person or on the phone has been very professional and have either solved my issue or guided me in the direction that did so.
    I would not have even responded to this thread had some of the apparent VZW people not made the comments they did:
    One pointed out that "there are a vast amount of reps from all carriers on the site" indicating that we peons (customers) should not tread on them. I was basically told this when my threads were deleted.
    07-11-09 12:29 AM
    No apology is necessary. I actually kinda thank you. You forced me to look back on my Customer Care days somewhat fondly, which is something I don't do very often. I work in an even more stressful customer service field now (I didn't think that was possible at the time), and it was nice to remember how it used to be. I'm sorry I overreacted, too.

07-11-09 07:53 AM
    No apology is necessary. I actually kinda thank you. You forced me to look back on my Customer Care days somewhat fondly, which is something I don't do very often. I work in an even more stressful customer service field now (I didn't think that was possible at the time), and it was nice to remember how it used to be. I'm sorry I overreacted, too.

That's okay...I am glad we can move on and I appreciate everyones understanding!!
    07-11-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD