A couple of months ago my first 9930 died on me due to the software issue and I quickly recieved a refurbished one.

When I first used it I noticed the keyboard buttons felt strangely hard to press and the trackpad was indented in the phone. (I can feel the plastic walls when I scroll my thumb over it). I grew accustomed to it but I just recently used my girlfriends 9930 and realized how soft and fluid the keyboard should be and how far the trackpad should be sticking out. Otherwise the phone works perfectly, but I bought the phone for its keyboard and I find issues like this extremely irritating, especially when my original fully paid for 9930 was flawless.

Anyone have any solutions for these problems? Or does anyone think verizon would provide a new device free of charge?
    05-30-12 10:19 AM
    Only one way to find out. Call customer service
    05-30-12 10:33 AM
    A new device, no. And warranty doesn't cover cosmetic issues that annoy you.
    05-30-12 03:23 PM
    If you're still under warranty, you can call customer service and tell them your trackpad doesn't work. They'll probably offer to send you another refurb. At least it worked for me with my 9650.
    06-16-12 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD