No breaking news here, but a really interesting piece of data: Technolog - Android annihilated BlackBerry sales at Verizon Wireless
    12-11-10 04:21 PM
    Well considering how hard Verizon has been pushing Android for over a year now, this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.
    12-11-10 05:31 PM
    here's a thread already started about this.
    Verizon.....ouch!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 07:20 PM
    Blackberry is failing and soon will end up like palm! Android is so far advanced than any blackberry I don't understand why anyone would keep their bb anymore.
    12-12-10 07:06 PM
    Your post is a bit overblown. RIM is doing fine according to some, not so well according to others. RIM financials are due to be released on the 16th. At that time a clearer picture should emerge.
    12-12-10 09:38 PM
    I can understand why this is happening. Walk into a Verizon store and count how many times a salesperson says Droid in comparison to Blackberry. They have actually gotten obnoxious about it and I dread walking in the store I've been a customer of for 5 years. The last time I went to the store I told them I wanted to buy a blackberry and they kept trying to change my mind and switch me to the Droid. Even after asking them to please quit the sales pitch for the Droids, they kept at it to the point that they told me that the BB's were terrible and I would be unhappy. (This worked on my hubby btw). He ended up getting a droid and wishes he had gotten the BB and I love my BB. I can understand that they are specifically trained on the Droids and push them because they are exclusive only to Verizon, but what happened to customer service and helping a customer find the phone that fits their needs and wants? Life does not begin and end with any one brand of phone and I think finding the phone that matches the needs of the customer is more important.
    12-13-10 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD