Hi. My wife has around 100 pictures under my 'my pix' on her old LG flip. How can I move all of the pictures to the new Curve or at least send them the the mypix website ( I can send one at a time, any way to do a batch send?). Also, the LG flip has micro sd. Is there a way to take the memory card from the new Curve, put it in the LG & copy all of the pics? BTW, I dont have a USB cable for the phone.

Any help is great.
    06-15-09 09:32 PM
    i'd say copy all the pix onto the memory card then save 'em onto your PC.

lets test the ninja memory!!!
    (settings tools>memory>phone memory>pix>move>move all>ok)

once the pix are saved onto your PC, put the memory card in the curve, then format the card, the berry directories will be created, then you can copy into the pix folder. easier, and will read media correctly on the new phone.
    06-15-09 10:09 PM
    Thanks i'll try that.
    06-15-09 10:15 PM
    let us know how it works.

and my instructions for moving the pictures may be off a bit, idk what model phone you have. i'm assuming you have a vcast style phone since it has a micro sd card slot.
    06-15-09 10:21 PM
    Its a lg-vx8300. The curve arrived today. Can't wait to get it activated for her. I need to get a microsd card (i thought one was included with the phone, opps) to copy the pictures from her phone.

Can I activate the Curve & go back to the old phone later on to copy the pictures onto the card ?

Thanks

p.s. I am also hungry for the Tour. Can't wait
    06-16-09 04:26 PM
    then my instructions are correct. it should work.

phone doesn't need to be active to access memory. so you can do it 3 years from now, as long as the phone powers on you can access the contacts, pix, whatever. network connection has no impact on device memory. on any phone.
    06-16-09 04:34 PM
    Ok great. Thanks so much for your help.
    06-16-09 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD