02-17-10 04:06 PM
38 12
tools
    Oh ok. I was slightly confused there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 07:36 PM
    Now that Megan Fox advertised it during the Super Bowl...

I'll still pass, but it did help.
    02-09-10 05:34 PM
    saw it in the advertisement from megan fox...
    02-09-10 05:51 PM
    I believe it has always been intended to be a lower end android phone that is more afordable.
    I guess I'm fortunate, but does a $50 or $80 diffenece in price really make much of a difference in people's decision making/budget?
    02-09-10 06:39 PM
    It can. Especially in a time like this. I know it is hard for me to have money left over after paying all my bills and groceries.

02-09-10 06:53 PM
    I think its really not a bad-looking phone, although the keyboard does look a little cheap-ish and reminds me of the Rival. Just my .02!!

I think the Droid's keyboard is the cheapest looking keyboard on the market. I am glad to see dedicated buttons instead of one continuous pad.

I think the Devour is marketed to the entry level smartphone user (i.e teenager/college student) due to the MotoBlur feature. And I agree with IMP about it being something more affordable after the necessities are paid. If it weren't so side kick-ish I might consider it but I just can't get past the form factor of the phone. Motorola obviously doesn't care about ergonomics and form. 2 brick style Android phones... yay
    02-10-10 09:59 AM
    After some hands on with the Devour today, here is my opinion. The keyboard is way better then the Droid, but the phone is designed for a younger market or those that are really into social sites. I didn't like the touch screen too much and the trackpad may take some getting used to.
    02-16-10 12:05 AM
    Ugly *** phone
    02-17-10 03:03 AM
    Ugly *** phone
    Its looks like if the Razr and the Droid f***ed and had a baby and the Devour is what they called it.
    02-17-10 10:24 AM
    After some hands on with the Devour today, here is my opinion. The keyboard is way better then the Droid, but the phone is designed for a younger market or those that are really into social sites. I didn't like the touch screen too much and the trackpad may take some getting used to.
    The trackpad is one of the coolest things about the phone IMO and I agree something about the touch screen is lacking. The keypad is leaps and bounds better than the Droid. However, I have yet to really see anything new that makes me want to leave my Eris.
    02-17-10 10:29 AM
    The trackpad is one of the coolest things about the phone IMO and I agree something about the touch screen is lacking. The keypad is leaps and bounds better than the Droid. However, I have yet to really see anything new that makes me want to leave my Eris.
    I'm patiently waiting for the Nexus.
    02-17-10 11:03 AM
    I'm patiently waiting for the Nexus.
    Not if it's anything like the TMo version!
    02-17-10 02:02 PM
    Not if it's anything like the TMo version!
    I doubt it. But we shall see.
    02-17-10 04:06 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD