I know there has been some info circulating about the release of this phone. I just got a call today from someone that was looking to activate a test model he said he had that was named Calgary / Devour. I haven't heard of this anywhere else but apparently Motorola just sent out a couple hundred of these to start being tested on VZW. I've seen rumors of March for this thing so we might start seeing some hands on information from sources that are testing this thing out. Just wanted to post an "update" as I know some people are waiting on this as a budget Droid
    01-27-10 03:26 PM
    I checked this phone out at a Motorola booth (guy had one that he was using). It isn't all that great. Touch pad was a cool addition, but it was a cheaper Razr feel. Imagine a Droid in a Razr-like casing and you have that phone. Nothing to be excited about.
    01-27-10 07:23 PM
    It had a real sidekick feel to me. I am not impressed. I think it should have been released before the Droid to provide more hype. It's a poor man's Droid.

I am all for building up to a huge device than releasing it and going backwards!
    01-28-10 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD