When can we expect to see more Storms in the stores? Any reps out there know anything about this?
    12-24-08 11:44 PM
    Probably within next week they should be caught up in all the back orders from what I was told.
    12-25-08 01:55 AM
    So next week we should start seeing them in the stores again?
    12-25-08 07:47 AM
    WHat I heard from a store rep was with in the first two weeks of Jan
    12-25-08 07:53 AM
    If you order it over the internet, you will have it before the end of the year ( as long as you order by Monday before 5pm )....
    12-25-08 08:12 AM
    Stopped in at a VZW store today & they had plenty. Two were sold while I was there & I helped one nice lady overcome her daughter's attempts at getting mom to get a Storm. She got a 8330 instead.

Like me, she wasn't comfortable with touchscreen & was coming out of a Samsung Winmo device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 10:18 PM
    What city was this TDad?
    12-26-08 10:26 PM
    I was helping a customer and called to a local store in CT and they had just got in 150. And no, I'm not joking. Large shipments seem to be flowing into the store channels now and at the corporate call centers we have received email communications that all Storms now ship day and date with the order(previously we were given shipping estimates). Supply seems to have caught up.
    12-26-08 10:30 PM
    My store had 10 in stock today with more to come later in the day.

12-26-08 10:44 PM
    What city was this TDad?
    Phoenix area.

As mentioned above, it may be a store by store thing.

12-27-08 11:18 AM
    virginia area store here. We just got 40 storm's this morning. most of our other stores in the zone have recieved atleast 40 as well
    12-27-08 07:24 PM
    My store is in Southern Indiana. I was in there on the 23rd buying my new Curve and they had 20 phones arrive literally while I was in the store getting my new Curve. They said they were having slight problems keeping the phone in stock, but that they were getting in new batches at least once a week, generally twice a week. If you're having trouble, just check around local stores multiple times a day. I know that the store I was at got them at 5pm.
    12-27-08 09:25 PM
    Well here in So Cal there hasn't been any around here since the release date...but this morning the Beaumont store just got 20...which will be gone by Sunday morning I'm sure.
    12-27-08 09:36 PM
    I ordered mine online on Christmas eve approx 4pm or so. I was prepared to wait a bit to get the phone. It arrived at work yesterday (12/26/08) at 845 am. I am a VZW rep so normally our orders (and yes we have to order online) wait until customer orders & demand is satisfied (as it should be). The fact I got mine so soon tells me that supply has increased and no one should have to wait very long for a phone at this time. I haven't taken a call from someone waiting for the phone for a long time (for more than 3 days) in a couple of weeks, Also any phones shipping now are shipping w/ .75 software.

Smiles.....
    12-27-08 09:50 PM
    same thing here as above I ordered my storm on the 23rd at about 11am and received it the next day at about 2pm pretty quick considering i was waiting forever for the store to get them in and all i had to do was go online and order it
    12-29-08 11:01 AM
    Ordering them online hasn't been an issue for a while...I was using the 30 day trade in (for the first time in 8 years with Verizon) and was told I had to wait until the store gets them in...which they did, so I'm cool. It looks like it will be readily available in the very near future.
    12-29-08 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD