Does anybody have this file? I have PagePlus on verizon blackberry. At first I was able to send pics & recieve them. Then i upgraded OS & it deleted the browser & MMS. Now I believe I need that MMS service book. Does anyone possess of it? THX
    01-19-10 02:45 PM
    you can go to blackberry.com/go/vzw and log in with your username/password and click the 'help' button on the left, then click send service books. if you dont know your username or password, you can call vzw tech support at 8009220204 and they will let you know this information.

alternatively, you might get what you need by going into the device options, advanced options, host routing table, menu key, register now.
    01-19-10 02:50 PM
    you can go to blackberry.com/go/vzw and log in with your username/password and click the 'help' button on the left, then click send service books. if you dont know your username or password, you can call vzw tech support at 8009220204 and they will let you know this information.

alternatively, you might get what you need by going into the device options, advanced options, host routing table, menu key, register now.
    The first part is correct, it is a way to send the service books, but the second part is something different called an HRT reset, this CAN help, and it may cause your service books to push out, BUT to be sure go to the Setup Icon, then Email Setup, then sign on, then press the BB button (menu) and select Service Books, then click on Send Service books.
    01-19-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD