for anyone that didnt catch on this months bill on the back under need to know info , starting on 5/3/09 basically if i read it correctly states. if you send a mms to multiple recipients instead of being charged for 1 mms you will be charged for the total number of recipients sent to.i read it as if you send one mms to five people it will count as sending five mms messages.
    04-01-09 05:40 PM
    I thought it was always this way - much like three-way calling where you get charged minutes for both calls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 05:49 PM
    Will research this one. I did not see notice of this. Unless this was it always, then no update would have come out about this.

PS get SMS/MMS plan
    04-01-09 06:01 PM
    for anyone that didnt catch on this months bill on the back under need to know info , starting on 5/3/09 basically if i read it correctly states. if you send a mms to multiple recipients instead of being charged for 1 mms you will be charged for the total number of recipients sent to.i read it as if you send one mms to five people it will count as sending five mms messages.
    That is good to know, but I just assumed that is the way it has always worked. I have one of the SMS/MMS plans, so I'm not worried, but it is good for others to know if this is something new.
    04-01-09 06:05 PM
    Its not new - I see it on 2007 VZW and AT&T bills.

04-01-09 06:10 PM
    i had no idea how it was billed . i know alot of ppl dont really read their bills and figured i would post it but i did find this on the vzw website
    but according to this months bill it doesnt take effect till may
    Can I send picture/video messages to more than one person at a time? Yes, you only pay one fee $0.25 regardless of how many recipients you send it to (up to 10 recipients).
    at this address
    Answers to FAQs
    04-01-09 06:11 PM
    MMS was always billed as one no matter how many receipients (limit 10). SMS was charged per number it was sent to.
    04-01-09 06:12 PM
    Wow, I'm glad I have an unlimited data plan! Separate charges, that blows my noggin.

As many messages and MMS as we send, hard to imagine that bill!

04-01-09 06:13 PM
    Its not new - I see it on 2007 VZW and AT&T bills.
    Never mind - those on the bills were SMS.

04-01-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD