Quick question for all (hopefully..)!
    [We are with Vzw, by the way]

So I've had my BB Curve 8330 for a while now... I've never had any issues receiving MMS/pix msgs. I always receive them and the pic/video immediately comes up... I don't have to login to VzwPix place or anything of the sort.
    I recently converted my husband to a BB-lover... he has the 8830. He got his RIGHT before the 4.5 OS build was released for the World Editions. We upgraded his OS as soon as it was released.
    Apparently, when he receives pix msgs, he's prompted to go through Vzw Pix.

Why does it do this for his and not mine? Does it have anything to do with the 8830 not having a camera?
    I just found this very odd.
    I tried searching Google for tips on this.. & it sounds like everyone has to go through VzwPix?? I'm confused.

Thoughts, anyone?!
    03-10-09 06:29 PM
    My 2cents.

I think because of the 8830 not having a camera is the reason! The reason the 8330 can view them through text is because of it having a camera.

Also, i dont think the 8830 has mms.
    could be wrong.
    03-10-09 07:20 PM
    I am with Alltel and have had both phones. When i upgraded to the 8330 they told me that the 8830 could not get picture messaging. I had asked because I was having that problem as well. That was the main reason I did switch to the 8330 Curve...
    03-10-09 09:46 PM
    The 8830 does not have support MMS and probably won't in the near future. That was one reason that I did not like that BB and went with the Curve instead.
    03-11-09 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD