I have heard from numerous people that a mms that has both a picture and text in it are not unlimited for verizon when on an unlimited texting plan. Is this true? People have said that it is limited to 40 or something then you get charged per text over that. I just got my tour replaced again (rock solid this time!) but forgot to ask about that. This doesnt sound right to me but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Thanks

-Syco54645
    08-24-09 12:18 PM
    MMS messages are included. You may want to check, though - I thought I remembered seeing VZW does have a limit of somewhere around 6000 texts on their top package.

While I might do a few hundred MMS messages per month, I don't text that much, so I can't say for sure.
    I do know VZW to VZW is unlimited, though.
    08-24-09 12:23 PM
    MMS messages are included. You may want to check, though - I thought I remembered seeing VZW does have a limit of somewhere around 6000 texts on their top package.

While I might do a few hundred MMS messages per month, I don't text that much, so I can't say for sure.
    I do know VZW to VZW is unlimited, though.
    I have the nationwide select which is unlimited to any network afaik. that is what it says anyways.
    08-24-09 12:26 PM
    The "unlimited" package or the Verizon Select/Connect packages have unlimited texts. Unlimited means...well unlimited. If there was a limit, I'm sure some teen that has unlimited texting would have reached the cap. IF I was that parent of the teen, I would be mad that 6000 means unlimited in Verizon's eyes. I'm sure they would have a lawsuit on their hands. So unlimited is UNLIMITED. Just like BB data as long as you are not tethering.
    08-25-09 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD