When i go to send a pic or video message, it never goes through the first time, it has a red X next to it, i have to re send it 1 or 2 more times then it will go through, is this a BB issue or a verizon issue?
    08-03-09 08:47 AM
    A few times when sending an SMS message I got a "red X" and had to resend (didn't happen with MMS but guess it could have had)I just thought it was my location at the time has not happened enough to worry me yet . But back to your issue.
    Does it happen often with you, or always happen when you try on the first send with just the MMS?
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-03-09 at 08:59 AM.
    08-03-09 08:56 AM
    it happens all the time, only once or twice did the mms go though the first time, i havent had a problem text messages
    08-03-09 09:00 AM
    When i go to send a pic or video message, it never goes through the first time, it has a red X next to it, i have to re send it 1 or 2 more times then it will go through, is this a BB issue or a verizon issue?
    What have you tried for troubleshooting? I would yank that batt. *228 Opt 1. Register Host Routing Table... start there and tell us if its still having issues... Also does it do it when you reply or just when you compose a new mms?
    08-03-09 09:04 AM
    I would call tech support from a land-line, and see if they can monitor the traffic and see where the problem is. VZW reps that roam around here can correct me, but I'm fairly certain they can troubleshoot in such a way.
    08-03-09 09:04 AM
    What have you tried for troubleshooting? I would yank that batt. *228 Opt 1. Register Host Routing Table... start there and tell us if its still having issues... Also does it do it when you reply or just when you compose a new mms?
    it only does it when i first send it, im gonna try all that right now
    08-03-09 09:07 AM
    Also after you do your trouble shooting as mentioned in the post #6 . I have sent MMS with pictures set to large in the camera options ,but since I read where the smaller pictures send faster and since have set my pictures to small (in the camera settings options)
    08-03-09 09:23 AM
    Just a quicky question... do you send multiple messages at a time like to more than one person? I get the "red X" sometimes when I do that. Sometimes when I send a pic and then immediately send a second mms I'll get the x. I think for me though its a matter of the phone getting overwelmed. I would recommend a call to tech to make sure everything is optimized. but an ota or *228 opt1 might help as well.
    08-03-09 09:29 AM
    Also make sure you have adequate coverage where your device is located. If you have marginal coverage then send the message and set your phone on a counter, table or desk and let it send. Sometimes I have trouble sending messages if I put it in its holster and then immediately in my pocket.
    08-03-09 02:38 PM
    I just want to go on record saying that I have been having the same problem--nearly always if I am sending a photo I have to send twice to get it to go through. This has been going on for a month now-- I have checked to make sure I had plenty of bars when I sent.
    08-03-09 03:04 PM
    I just want to go on record saying that I have been having the same problem--nearly always if I am sending a photo I have to send twice to get it to go through. This has been going on for a month now-- I have checked to make sure I had plenty of bars when I sent.
    On record here doesn't mean much.

Check the size of the image you're sending. If too large, you will get that kind of behavior.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 03:18 PM
    I would simply do what was previously suggested & call tech support...there should be no reason to have to send a message 3 times for it to go that would annoy me...battery pull may work but if not calllllllll them
    08-03-09 03:23 PM
    BBs have sloppy, crappy code. They have to have it to always need battery pulls.

Me: Hello, Bang & Olufsen? My stereo isn't working.

Them: Have you tried yanking the cord out of the wall when the receiver was plugged in and the volume was turned up full blast? Wait 30 seconds before plugging it back in and it should work for you.

Me: Click. Dial tone. Beep, beep, beep...... Hello Stereo Warehouse? Do you have a sound system that works?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD