Anybody having any issues on their 9530 storm? Since yesterday I have had issues did battery pulls, resent service books. Running .151
    08-08-09 12:47 PM
    No problems here. Seeing as your across the country from me though I don't know about any outages or anything in your area.

Revert back to .148 if all else fails and see if the problem still persists!
    08-08-09 12:59 PM
    I really like .151 and haven't had any problems. I think the capture it created some weird glitch.
    08-08-09 01:11 PM
    Your OS shouldn't cause your MMS to fail. Are you able to access the Web? It may be a data issue.
    How long has the issue been going on? I know there was an MMS issue that impacted all types of phones, not just BlackBerrys.

If the issue has been resolved disregard everything...
    08-10-09 07:01 AM
    Saturday the 4-8-09 I started experiencing this same thing. It's only been third day since it happened but I've had it happen Sat and Sun. If I reboot it solves the problem. The weird thing is I've had .151 since it was released. if it happens again today i'll downgrade back to .148 and see what happens. I dont understand how it can be OS but if I ***** to verizon I better get back on .148
    08-10-09 07:10 AM
    I came to the conclusion it was Funambol blackberry synch plug in. kept getting network errors when trying to synch also. Since removing it no problems
    08-10-09 08:27 AM
    Well I haven't changed a thing on my Storm nor am I using Funambol synch plug in or whatever that is.
    08-10-09 09:41 AM
    Well I haven't changed a thing on my Storm nor am I using Funambol synch plug in or whatever that is.
    Okay, but did you install anything the day or three before the problem started?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 04:18 PM
    yes, actually I just found out the wife added the youmail app, it was in my application folder which I never bother with. She added YouMail to both our phones but noticed the storm had an app and thought I'd use it, well short story I deleted and it did a reboot and now is all good.

.151 and youmail app have MMS issues.
    Last edited by rakibby; 08-11-09 at 07:20 PM.
    08-11-09 12:02 PM
    yes, actually I just found out the wife added the youmail app, it was in my application folder which I never bother with. She added YouMail to both our phones but noticed the storm had an app and thought I'd use it, well short story I deleted and it did a reboot and now is all good.

.151 and youmail app have MMS issues.
    I afraid this was the problem - I just LOVE .151 but waaay tooo many issues with MMS, Pandora and I NEED my YouMail...so it looks like BYE BYE .151, and hello .148.
    08-14-09 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD