Ok,

I'm honestly stumped as to where this goes, and what's going on with my phone/forward.

I setup my personal account to forward all messages to my vzw.blackberry.net account. Was working fine till about 11:30 this morning, then suddenly messages from 2 people I email with regularly stopped getting forwarded. I had them each email the vzw.bb.net account, and the messages went through fine. I had co-workers and other people test an array of email scenarios and the messages go through fine. I even setup a forward to a different account and the messages went through fine. I'm just not getting emails from them on my phone when they're forwarded from my personal account.

Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing where the issue is being caused because I can't access my vzw.bb.net email from my desktop.

Has anyone had a similar situation? Are there any other things I can try/test to fix the issue?
    11-09-09 06:21 PM
    Try deleting the foward and re-create it.
    11-09-09 06:48 PM
    Tried that, no luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 06:56 PM
    Sorry to bump an old thread, I'm having the same issue. Any fix?
    04-28-10 03:35 PM
    Sorry to bump an old thread, I'm having the same issue. Any fix?
    I should've updated this, but after exhaustive testing, I discovered that hotmail and gmail emails were not being forwarded by my host. I contact them, and they found and fixed the issue.
    04-28-10 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD