go for the tour or wait? is there something new coming?
    08-12-09 03:54 PM
    I would wait. The Tour is proving to be troublesome.

But first, who are you with now & why are you considering switching?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 04:17 PM
    currently with ATT and sick and tired of the service area decressing, dropped calls, "SOS", and poor CS
    08-12-09 04:19 PM
    just about all blackberrys will have a problem or 10
    08-12-09 05:17 PM
    I'd say if you like touch screens wait for the Storm 2, but if you want a keyboard come over for tour.
    08-12-09 06:29 PM
    no problems with my tour.
    08-12-09 06:39 PM
    just about all blackberrys will have a problem or 10
    I know I have had at least that many.

08-12-09 08:18 PM
    Me would wait for Storm 2.
    08-12-09 08:29 PM
    Im with tmobile and i want a 3g blackberry so may switch to verizon!! For the tour!
    08-12-09 11:49 PM
    As long as I don't try to install any software the tour works great. But usually I get an out of memory error installing something, which tends to lead to a Reinstall software 552 error, which leads to wiping the tour, reinstalling the OS and then putting back all my apps. This happenes about every other day. If I go 3 days without seeing 552 I consider myself lucky.

But other then that the tour is great
    Last edited by brinky; 08-13-09 at 12:05 AM. Reason: can't spell and/or type
    08-13-09 12:04 AM
    Im with tmobile and i want a 3g blackberry so may switch to verizon!! For the tour!
    While Verizon is 3G I miss the fact that I can't do voice and data at the same time. For that you need a AT&T's 3G or Tmobiles when they finally get around to deploying it.
    08-13-09 12:11 AM
    As long as I don't try to install any software the tour works great. But usually I get an out of memory error installing something, which tends to lead to a Reinstall software 552 error, which leads to wiping the tour, reinstalling the OS and then putting back all my apps. This happenes about every other day. If I go 3 days without seeing 552 I consider myself lucky.

But other then that the tour is great
    Fabulous device, isn't it?

The BlackBerry platform isn't very scalable. The more they try to make it work like Palm, iPhone or WM, the less reliable it becomes.

While Verizon is 3G I miss the fact that I can't do voice and data at the same time. For that you need a AT&T's 3G or Tmobiles when they finally get around to deploying it.
    That is the sole advantage of GSM.

But hey - LTE will give you that & so much more.

08-15-09 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD